Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T

Default Sajid planning a movie with buddy Salman soon?

Follow us on Social Media

The filmmaker has done for the Hindi film industry what no other filmmaker could do till date. He has opened the gates of the industry to Hollywood and invited biggies like Sylvester Stallone, Brandon Routh, Richard Denise to be part of the big family called Bollywood. ?I have always been a fan of Sylvester. My gym had pictures of him even before I could meet him.

When I got him on for Kambakt Ishq, I made him sign more autographs than contract papers,? laughs Sajid, who later collected stuff like Sylvester?s gloves and brought them along with him to Mumbai. ?I actually stole his gloves and took many of the things that belonged to him as memorabilia,? smiles Sajid. ?I?m a die-hard romantic and love to see a smile on the faces of people when they walk out of the theatre watching my film. That?s the reason why I have not ventured into making dark, realistic films that are thought provoking and show you the grim realities of life,? said Sajid who is planning a movie with buddy Salman Khan soon

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/B...ow/4144237.cms

ℓу нιgн ιη тнє ѕку www.desirulez.net

T

thanks for sharing dear

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

thanks 4 de post...!
    HUGS N KISSES
    LISHA