Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Rabble, Rabble, Rabble

Follow us on Social Media

I was watching Smackdown! last night and as usual during Daniel Bryan's match, Michael Cole has to start his crap about Bryan not owning a TV. "He's on TV, Yet he doesn't own a TV whatagoof"

I mean Really? Doesn't Michael Cole or whatever feeds him lines realise how stupid that actually sounds. I mean why would Bryan need to own a TV, when 1) He's never home because he's on the road 300+ days a year with WWE and 2) can see the show(s) backstage.

It's really annoying hearing this everyweek, that and he's Vegan and likes reading books.

Honestly can't WWE come up with something different for Michael Cole instead of having him recycle this nonsense everyweek. I understand he's heel but c'mon don't insult us by talking about stuff that has nothing to do with what Bryan is actually doing in the ring.

[/rabble mode over]

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I don't like that people categorize others as nerds if they use to do stuff that they don't do.
    I mean, really? Vegans are nerds, People who read books are nerds, People who don't watch TV are nerds, ...
    The whole story of Daniel Bryan in the WWE is ridiculous. "Never had a girlfriend" and stuff like that..

The American Dragon Bryan Danielson! Look what they've done to his image.
    It will be a very long journey to reverse the damage

T

he's a great Wrestler that's all that matters in the end Daniel Bryan is one of my favorites because he's a "nerd" and a "geek" heck his theme song is a piece of classical music but that's what i like about the guy he's not your typical Wrestler Cole really needs to get a life and get over him self the world doesn't revolve around his opinions I hope that HHH fires him and brings in some one new any one is better then cole
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 07-24-2011 at 04:27 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

niceeeeeeeeeeeee

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    he's a great Wrestler that's all that matters in the end Daniel Bryan is one of my favorites because he's a "nerd" and a "geek" heck his theme song is a piece of classical music but that's what i like about the guy he's not your typical Wrestler Cole really needs to get a life and get over him self the world doesn't revolve around his opinions I hope that HHH fires him and brings in some one new any one is better then cole
    I doubt that he will get fired he's with the company since 1995 if I m not wrong. I think Cole should come up with new ideas right now he's just pissing me off. I just like to hit mute whenever he speaks but that would mean watching the whole show without sound

T

jack krpella or justin roberts for micheal cole...?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    I doubt that he will get fired he's with the company since 1995 if I m not wrong. I think Cole should come up with new ideas right now he's just pissing me off. I just like to hit mute whenever he speaks but that would mean watching the whole show without sound
    that true Cole hasn't stopped being annoying you would think that having someone foot in your mouth would humble the guy but NO it hasn't your right he should think of a new idea besides ragging on the talent i guess its time to bring back the Cole rant board i had going during WM because i doubt its going to get any better

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I really hope that that they don't put him on NXT or Superstars we need him on raw

T

... and on SmackDown.
    Cole should do backstage interviews or stuff like that

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

I really hope that that they don't put him on NXT or Superstars we need him on raw
    Sadly, I actually heard that where he is going to be, on Superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    ... and on SmackDown.
    Cole should do backstage interviews or stuff like that
    That'd be awesome. Think of it, "OH MY GOD! WHAT A KICK BY BRYAN!"

Plus he was one for the few people that wasn't an ass kisser to Vince.

Member www.desirulez.net

T

cole sucks

T

I think Daniel Bryan is a rising wwe super star.