Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Katrina’s comment on Rahul Gandhi, angers the political circle…

Follow us on Social Media

Katrina Kaif’s recent comment on Rahul Ghandi’s nationality, did make quite a hallaballa in the political circle.

Apparently, Kats was literally fed up on being questioned every now and then about her nationality. She replied: “Am I supposed to be ashamed that I am half Asian, half European? I mean, no! Rahul Gandhi is half Indian, half Italian. So?”

Reacting to her comment, the Congress spokesperson Manish Tewari spat fiery words at Kats,

“Katrina Kaif, who? I do not know. Tomorrow, you will ask for our reaction on the statement of Johny Lever,” Manish Tewari said.

However, on being asked by a news channel to clarify her comment, Katrina said,

“The comment has been misconstrued, the comment has been taken out of context, but having said that if I have caused any hurt to anyone, I deeply apologize, I had not the intention (to hurt anyone) at all. But I would also request the media to please not make a controversial issue out of something that was not said with any malice,” Katrina said.
    ...being a human...