Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    T

    Default Any graphics requests?

    Follow us on Social Media







    If anyone wants anything like sigs, avatars, CD covers, whatever, I'm willing to have a go for you.

    Just make it clear what you want and I'll see what I can muster up for you

  2. #2
    "dR's Only Billionaire" www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alert, Nunavut, Canada
    Posts
    2,694

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMull View Post
    If anyone wants anything like sigs, avatars, CD covers, whatever, I'm willing to have a go for you.

    Just make it clear what you want and I'll see what I can muster up for you
    Take a look at this
    http://www.desirulez.net/request-zon...ar-me-plz.html

    http://www.desirulez.net/request-zon...-required.html

    http://www.desirulez.net/request-zon...e-request.html

    http://www.desirulez.net/request-zon...st_outlaw.html
    Last edited by Akili; 07-20-2011 at 06:25 PM.






    The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'.

  3. #3
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    T

    Default

    I appreciate your advice but the top one has already been fulfilled and the other ones are rather old that no one seems to care about any more.

  4. #4
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    Hey tommy can you make one for me..


    i want to keep it as it as but can u make the elicticity in the background shimmer or whatever u think would make it more cool. Thanks

  5. #5
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Hey tommy can you make one for me..


    i want to keep it as it as but can u make the elicticity in the background shimmer or whatever u think would make it more cool. Thanks
    I'm afraid I can't don animations, looks pretty cool anyway.

  6. #6
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMull View Post
    I'm afraid I can't don animations, looks pretty cool anyway.
    Okk den tommy no worries.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •