Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Sin Cara May Not Return To WWE

Follow us on Social Media

WWE announced Monday morning that Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde, who performs as Sin Cara, has been suspended for 30 days due to his first violation of the organization's Talent Wellness Program.

According to a source, WWE was notified of Sin Cara's drug test failure in early June, but did not suspend him until today. He is believed to have tested positive for anabolic steroids.

Another source adds that he may not be brought back.

Sin Cara was written off television during last night's Money in the Bank pay-per-view. During the SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match, Sheamus viciously powerbombed the masked grappler from the ring apron through a steel ladder. He was subsequently stretchered to the back by paramedics. To explain his absence from television, WWE.com announced this afternoon that he suffered a posterior fractured rib and will be sidelined for at least four weeks.

There was a lot of heat on Sin Cara for failing the test, as he had been promoted heavily as Triple H's first major international hire in his new position. It's unknown whether he was working unpaid, which the company used to do while they wrote suspended workers out, or whether he be paid royalties for his appearance at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

As noted earlier, it's possible they may not bring him back.

Disappointing.

Very... very disappointing.

www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

T

will be return soon, its matter about job ...

T

Quote Originally Posted by $KottU$ View Post
    will be return soon, its matter about job ...
    Mate the WWE wont bring him back, the report doesnt say that Sin Cara doesnt wants to come back.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I don't think that the WWE is going to write Sin Cara off like that they have a 3 strikes and your fired policy that mean he would have to test postive 3 times before he got fired. there's too much speculation going a round about this its not funny. I've even heard that one of the reasons that sin cara was suspended was the WWE couldn't trade mark the name Sin Cara and another was that the higher up where disappointed with Sin Caras in ring work and now this more then likely it a combantion of all three and he'll be back with a different name
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 07-20-2011 at 02:13 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

I think it would be stupid from the WWE to let him go, he's an amazing wrestler.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    I don't think that the WWE is going to write Sin Cara off like that they have a 3 strikes and your fired policy that mean he would have to test postive 3 times before he got fired. there's too much speculation going a round about this its not funny. I've even heard that one of the reasons that sin cara was suspended was the WWE couldn't trade mark the name Sin Cara and another was that the higher up where disappointed with Sin Caras in ring work and now this more then likely it a combantion of all three and he'll be back with a different name
    The trademark is not an issue to suspend someone.. And as far as the report goes he was already warned earlier so maybe his 3 strikes was over thats why he was suspended for 30 days.

T

Quote Originally Posted by RooftopRKO View Post
    I think it would be stupid from the WWE to let him go, he's an amazing wrestler.
    Do you really think so.. Let Averno come he wrestles d same way but can also talk

T

jUst hE will be back
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

T

I would imagine Triple H in particular is absolutely enraged at the guy. I wouldn't be surprised at all if HHH pulled some strings and the guy just doesn't come back.