Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Default What could possibly happen tonight on RAW?

Follow us on Social Media

so WWE universe what do you all think ?...what will happen tonight...here are the possiblities...
    1. RAW without punk,wwe championship and cena
    2. new wwe championship belt but cena fired...
    3. new wwe championship belt and cena stays
    so tell me which one is possible and why...?

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

I dont think the new belt will be introduced today. Cena will bethere and he will have a segment with Vince. Thats it you cannot predict anymore.
    Also it might be possible that Vince will come with C M Punk contract if you remember in last episode of RAW Punk brought his own contract and on which he had already signed... So while leaving the ring after having a spat with Cena he picked up the other contract (the one vince had brought along with him) and tore it apart. So Vince might agree to all of the Punks demand and resign him coz punk has already signed that contract.

T

If you dont agree that Punk picked up the wrong contract I would advise you to watch last monday night RAW again

Moderator www.desirulez.net

T

i hope punk say goodbye to his fans and dumps this ugly bling bling belt in a trash can were it belongs.

T

was that really the contract of vince?I think that was his own contract
    Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    I dont think the new belt will be introduced today. Cena will bethere and he will have a segment with Vince. Thats it you cannot predict anymore.
    Also it might be possible that Vince will come with C M Punk contract if you remember in last episode of RAW Punk brought his own contract and on which he had already signed... So while leaving the ring after having a spat with Cena he picked up the other contract (the one vince had brought along with him) and tore it apart. So Vince might agree to all of the Punks demand and resign him coz punk has already signed that contract.

T

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    was that really the contract of vince?I think that was his own contract
    Thats the reason why i advised o watch that part again but would they use that in the storyline I dont know

T

look again. when vince say: i dont give **** what the people think. punk drops his contract in the middle of the ring and vince pick it up to sign it. after all that punk take it and rip it apart
    Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Thats the reason why i advised o watch that part again but would they use that in the storyline I dont know

T

look again. when vince say: i dont give **** what the people think. punk drops his contract in the middle of the ring and vince pick it up to sign it. after all that punk take it and rip it apart
    nope both the contracts are lying on the table and when cena goes to attack punk he lefts outraged and picks up vince contract

T

i might post a video but i m too lazy to do that

T

no no no. punk throws the table and with it goes vinces contract. the contract that only needs vinces sign is the contract of punk. and the contract that was signed by vince is the same that punk rips in 1 million peaces

T

look closely when they show the whole ring. When cena is in ring, the contract of vince lay next to table on the pattern and vince got already the contractof punk, signed in his hands

T

Rewatched it and punk tore his own contract to pieces, not vinces.
    When punk throws the table away he takes his contract of it first, then he throws away the table, where vinces contract is on, then he drops his own contract in the middle of the ring and then vince picks up the contract in the middle of the ring, which he holds untill cm punk takes it and rips it into pieces.

T

i checked it again. the contract that cm punk ripped in million peaces was same that vince have signed. so it was punks contract

T

exactly!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RooftopRKO View Post
    Rewatched it and punk tore his own contract to pieces, not vinces.
    When punk throws the table away he takes his contract of it first, then he throws away the table, where vinces contract is on, then he drops his own contract in the middle of the ring and then vince picks up the contract in the middle of the ring, which he holds untill cm punk takes it and rips it into pieces.

T

but my question is what is the future of the wwe championship and raw brand...will there be a completely new belt or the old one which john cena replaced will be back...or will wwe close smackdown or raw...and bring the WHC on one show and run on of the show either raw or smackdown...thats impossible kinda thing...so the thing is right now that raw is without punk ,cena and wwe championship lets wait i asked the question cause i cant really wait lol

T

cena had punk in the middle of the ring he completely had him in the stfu hold and punk would have tapped out anyway but vince wanted to create all that fuss and drama

T

where is the next raw? chicago? maybe punk say goodbye and del rio cashes-in his briefcase. does have punk leave chicago with the belt then? but his contract runs out this night, so he has actually has no right to be raw

T

so i hope you have to say goodby to the belt LIKE VINCE
    where is the next raw? chicago? maybe punk say goodbye and del rio cashes-in his briefcase. does have punk leave chicago with the belt then? but his contract runs out this night, so he has actually has no right to be raw

T

2. New WWE Championship Belt but Cena Fired...

New Arrivals

T

I hope Cena finally turns Heel. It's boring to watch him wrestle nowadays. I hope he smacks Vince like Randy Orton did when he was about to get fired.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast