Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Did Cena deliver?

Follow us on Social Media

What did you all think? Do you think Chavo is satisfied by Cena's performance? I, myself, feel he did step up his game in response to his critics. The audience stopped the "You can't wrestle" chants and he even seemed to win over fans as the match went on. All that, and not doing the "5 moves of Doom" sequence and instead mixing it up in his move set. Thoughts?

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

In my opinion this is the best Cena has looked in a long time if not ever. He did atleast 5 moves that i have never seen him do and it made this match IMO match of the year so far. With the hype and story behind it I don't think there has been a better match since maybe Michaels vs. Taker at WM 25. I know that might sound a little over dramatic or something but with everything that happened I thought it was great.

Some people will say that Punk carried Cena because thats what they always say including me alot of times because usually Cena is very stale and boring, but tonight he performed to the best of his abilities and it showed. He proved tonight that he is better than he usually is and if he can do this more often i think he will slowly start to gain some respect from us (the IWC)

Moderator www.desirulez.net

T

WOW Cena learned 5 new Moves!!!! for how long he is a Wrestler????

Great Job John. first time you made homework

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Oh hell yeah he delivered. I would also say this is close to WM Micheals Vs Taker status.

T

is that sarcasm ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Oh hell yeah he delivered. I would also say this is close to WM Micheals Vs Taker status.

T

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    is that sarcasm ?
    What? No. I'm serious.

Why would you think that?

T

How long is cena a wrestler??? we talk about his first good match in his career. and this guy is the face of wwe? Why? oh yeah sellings!!! cena done his job good for the first IN his life and thats because of punk. if punk really leaves the wwe that was the last time U SEE cena shine
    What? No. I'm serious.

Why would you think that?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I think he did a great job, didn't expect cena to deliver this kind of a performence, hats off to both cena and punk!

T

no doubt about it. but it was the first time cena act like a wrestler. and if he does this from now on every time, i will talk good about the cena. but be realistic that was the first good match of cena.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Finally CM Punk pushed Cena enough to change the way he fights. No offense to Cena fans here, but he made a perfect display of how pathetic he is when it comes to "wrestling". Yes, he did try some new moves, but the way he did those were as good as done by a newbie in wrestling. What i did like about this match is that for a change at least, he was dominating a fair part of the match unlike what he has been doing for long, a good one minute start off, get a hell of a beating for next 15 minutes, does his 5 moves in next 2 minutes & win the match.

T

exactly. that was cenas first push into wrestling.WWE go ahead with that. **** heel and **** face turn cena into a wrestler
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Destiny View Post
    Finally CM Punk pushed Cena enough to change the way he fights. No offense to Cena fans here, but he made a perfect display of how pathetic he is when it comes to "wrestling". Yes, he did try some new moves, but the way he did those were as good as done by a newbie in wrestling. What i did like about this match is that for a change at least, he was dominating a fair part of the match unlike what he has been doing for long, a good one minute start off, get a hell of a beating for next 15 minutes, does his 5 moves in next 2 minutes & win the match.

100% agreed.

T

cENa
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

T

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    How long is cena a wrestler??? we talk about his first good match in his career. and this guy is the face of wwe? Why? oh yeah sellings!!! cena done his job good for the first IN his life and thats because of punk. if punk really leaves the wwe that was the last time U SEE cena shine
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Destiny View Post
    It was a really great match between Cena and Punk. They both did good. Why is it that Cena haters always find a new reason to hate on him and just once say "Hey, Cena didn't do half bad tonight".

You complain so much about Cena doing his "5 moves of doom" and "Superman Cena"(thought I would have gone with "Super Sayain cena"), but then when he does the opposite, you still complain about his performance in the future. WHAT'S UP WIT THAT?!

But hey, Haters gonna hate. Like how I hate Goldberg and Lesnar.....seriously, I really didn't like those guys.
    Last edited by Tray; 07-19-2011 at 10:58 AM.

T

It's a well known fact that I am not a Cena fan, far from it. But I will come out and say that was one hell of a match from both of them, Punk AND Cena. It was the best I've ever seen Cena perform. A fantastic match that actually had me shouting at the tv (granted I was shouting for Punk to win) but Cena made a fight and one hell of a match out of it and I'll give him his dues, it's was awesome.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    It's a well known fact that I am not a Cena fan, far from it. But I will come out and say that was one hell of a match from both of them, Punk AND Cena. It was the best I've ever seen Cena perform. A fantastic match that actually had me shouting at the tv (granted I was shouting for Punk to win) but Cena made a fight and one hell of a match out of it and I'll give him his dues, it's was awesome.