Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Britney Spears comes to Bollywood

Follow us on Social Media

Just like some Indian actors are hoping to get a break in Hollywood, some celebs in the west are trying to try out their luck in India.

The latest is that Britney Spears will be collaborating with Sonu Niigaam on a remix of her popular number, I wanna go.

'So excited about having @sonuniigaam on I Wanna Go. His vocals add such a different feel which I love! Watch out Bollywood. It's Sonu and Britney,' Spears tweeted.

Sonu welcomed her aboard. 'India loves you Britney. Welcome to Bollywood! Am loving the fact that it's OUR Collaboration that marks your first step here. God bless you and more power to Great Music!!! ' he tweeted.
    ...being a human...

Sonu is a huge star in Asia and is even now collaborating on a track with Jermaine Jackson that is dedicated to his late brother Michael Jackson.
    Britney is currently touring the US to promote her album Femme Fatale where she is being supported by Nicki Minaj.
    Britney is not the only singer to release a Bollywood influenced single, as earlier this month Lady Gaga released Bollywood style remixes of her singles Born This Way and Judas.

latest movie releases
    new movies in theaters