Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default AGEING SRK LOSES Pepsi Contract

Follow us on Social Media

Shah Rukh Khan may be a superstar. But he's definitely not getting any younger. And that is perhaps the reason why he will not endorse Pepsi anymore.The soft drink giant's new 'Youngistan' campaign targets the youth and has Ranbir Kapoor endorsing the brand.

While Ranbir will continue to stay, Shah Rukh Khan who had appeared alongside the young star in an earlier campaign, goes out."Shah Rukh simply doesn't fit the bill anymore," sources within the company told

Significantly the company is still in negotiations with Khan's Kolkata Knight Riders for the upcoming season of IPL.When contacted, Shah Rukh Khan confirmed the news. "I am no longer a part of their campaign. They have thrown me out and I am jobless now," he told this correspondent somewhat sarcastically.

Shah Rukh joins the likes of Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and Saurav Ganguly who were replaced some time ago by Ishant Sharma, MS Dhoni and Virender Sehwag.

Meanwhile Shah Rukh's contemporary Aamir Khan has just renewed his contract with Coca Cola for a whopping Rs 10 crore.