Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Ram Gopal Verma apologises to Mahie Gill for erotic sequences

Follow us on Social Media

While shooting for Ram Gopal Varma's Not a Love Story based on Neeraj Grover's murder, RGV sends an sms to his lead actress apologising, for making her enact intense love scenes in the film..

What on earth could've prompted a brazen unabashedly abrasive man like, Ram Gopal Varma to send an apology via SMS to his Not A Love Story leading lady Mahie Gill?

Acting uncharacteristically, Ramu sent the actress a text message saying sorry after she had to perform intense love-making sequences with Deepak Dobriyal.

Apparently the love scenes between the two were so intense and torrid that Ramu left the sets and allowed an assistant to be present until the two actors finished their libidinous business.

Recalling the incident, Mahie (who seems to have a very different opinion of Ramu from what he projects) laughed, "Ramuji was very apologetic about the love making sequences.

I had to reassure him it was fine. Deepak and I were just doing our job. But Ramuji was really disturbed, almost as if he was subjecting a close relative a daughter or a sister to an uncomfortable situation.

After Deepak and I finished the love scene, he sent me a message saying sorry."
    ...being a human...