0 0%
  • I DONT KNOW

0 0%
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

Default Jhon cena vs randy orton

Follow us on Social Media

SMACKDOWN VS RAW BRAND WAR

WE ALL KNOW THAT WE DID NOT SEE RANDY ORTON VS JHON CENA FROM LONG TIME AND WE ALL WANTED TO SEE RANDY ORTON VS JHON CENA AGAIN AND THIS TIME THE CHAMPION VS CHAMPION WINNER TAKES ALL MATCH IF RANDY ORTON WINS HE TAKE WWE TITLE AND IF CENA WINS HE TAKE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AND WE ALL KNOW IF THAT HAPPENDS THIS IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST MATCH EVER IN THE WWE HISTORY..........

A LONG TIME AGO WE SEE THAT THE RAW SUPERSTAR HAVE A SMACKDOWN BELT AND SMACKDOWN SUPERSTAR HAVE A RAW BELT AND THERE BEGAINS A BRAND WAR BUT NOW THERE IS NOW BRAND WAR....

YOU ALL MIGHT NOW THERE WAS A BRAND WARFEW YEARS AGO A WINNER TAKES ALL BRAND WAR AND ITS END AT SURVIVOR SERIES WHERE TEAM WWF FACE TEAM ALLIANCE.............................. WWF TEAM WAS THE ROCK TEAM AND THE TEAM ALLINCE WAS THE STONE COLD TEAM AND THE WINNER OF THAT MATCH WAS THE ROCK TEAM THATS WAS A HUGE MATCH.........

WE WANT A BRAND WAR AGAIN LIKE I TOLD CENA VS RANDY ORTON WINNER TAKES ALL MATCH IF CENA WINS HE TAKE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AND IF RANDY ORTON WINS HE TAKE THE WWE TITLE AND THEN THE BRAND WAR BEGINS.....

WHAT ALL OF YOU THINK POST YOUR COMMENTS.......

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

WWE has removed SVR altogether coz they are going to join both the brands soon. As for John vs. Randy arent you bored they had a lot of matches not again.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

u mean unified world champion kinda situation ummm not good :s but there should be a saturday night main event so that we can see raw vs smackdown

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

hey there is no need to be unified champion but what i want a brand war before the both brand combined together.