Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Creative Idea Pitched For Zack Ryder - New Faction?

Follow us on Social Media

There was an idea pitched at a creative meeting several weeks ago where someone suggested that they put Zack Ryder in a new faction alongside WWE Tag Team Champions David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty. This all depends on CM Punk's WWE future and whether or not they decide to kill off the Nexus once/if he leaves.

Mason Ryan is expected to be repackaged upon returning to WWE. There has been talk that he'll be used in a bodyguard role, possibly for The Miz or Alberto Del Rio.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Mason Ryan is expected to be repackaged upon returning to WWE. There has been talk that he'll be used in a bodyguard role, possibly for The Miz or Alberto Del Rio.
    See this upsets me. I like Ryan (he's Welsh, I'm welsh, go figure ) but we've still not seen what he can do, he's only had a handful of matches since joining and most of the time is outside the ring glaring at one superstar or another. Come on, let us see what this guy can actually DO.

T

There was an idea pitched at a creative meeting several weeks ago where someone suggested that they put Zack Ryder in a new faction alongside WWE Tag Team Champions David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty. This all depends on CM Punk's WWE future and whether or not they decide to kill off the Nexus once/if he leaves.

WHAT??? Mason Ryan is the only member of the new nexus that i really liked he shouldn't have to be used as a bodyguard that's the worst idea ever. Del rio all ready has a body guard Brodus Clay the only reason we don't see him any more is he's filming a horror film atm
    as for the new faction idea they need to do something with Zack Ryder I mean he really hasn't done anything since Curt Hawkins and he teamed up.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    WHAT??? Mason Ryan is the only member of the new nexus that i really liked he shouldn't have to be used as a bodyguard that's the worst idea ever. Del rio all ready has a body guard Brodus Clay the only reason we don't see him any more is he's filming a horror film atm
    as for the new faction idea they need to do something with Zack Ryder I mean he really hasn't done anything since Curt Hawkins and he teamed up.
    What I presume is that they are going to team up hawkins and Ryder again and they eill feud with new nexus for the tag team titles.

T

What I presume is that they are going to team up hawkins and Ryder again and they eill feud with new nexus for the tag team titles.
    that wouldn't be bad at all . they work well together I hope they find a better idea then body guard for Mason Ryan he's an untapped talent that would make a great superstar some day

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    that wouldn't be bad at all . they work well together I hope they find a better idea then body guard for Mason Ryan he's an untapped talent that would make a great superstar some day
    True that about Mason Ryan that he can become a good superstar but u cannot just throw him for one on one matches as he hasnt spend much time in FCW.. So its better that he sticks around with a good wrestler for some time learn the trades quickly and then they can push him on his own.

T

True that about Mason Ryan that he can become a good superstar but u cannot just throw him for one on one matches as he hasnt spend much time in FCW.. So its better that he sticks around with a good wrestler for some time learn the trades quickly and then they can push him on his own.
    that may be true but I'm sure that the creative team can come up with something better like the Rodes/DiBiase team up there are lots of ways that 2 Wrestlers can team up i don't think that the body guard idea is the way to go with Mason Ryan i hope that he gets better soon Raw isn't the same without him

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Kind of like how Batista started out as Brother Devons follower.

T

A Ryder/Hawkings team would be awesome. Plus with them, The Usos, Gabriel/Slater, Nexus (or whatever they'll be renamed), we might actually start to see some development in the tag team division.

As for Mason Ryan, I hope he rehabs his injury and returns shortly. I'm interested to see what WWE can do with him, as I'm pretty sure he has alot of potential.