• YES

2 40.00%
  • NO

3 60.00%
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

Unhappy Wwe raw and smackdown rosters.

Follow us on Social Media

this year 2011 draft pick was not so good because good superstars are divided to raw and smackdown shows and that is why smackdown has not so good players othere then sheamus and cristian that is why we are seeing only sheamus vs randy some thimes and randy vs cristian some times and we boored to see these matches again and agian we need more 1#contenders and more good players to fight randy orton for the world title.......

On the othere hand raw also had alberto del rio and r-truth and rey mysterio and we only watching a 1#contender match between these 3 players and we all know that these all 3 superstars are not so good enough to beat cena for the wwe title and thats not so good....

In 2010 raw has superstars like randy orton and sheamus and cm punk and wade barrett and cena and edge chris jericho these are the good competitors and raw dont need to repeat a same man to fight for the wwe title like they are repeating now they have only three contenders right now alberto and r-truth and rey mysterio that is why wrestling is becoming boored every week what all of you think....

Write your comments about your thoughts.....

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Smackdown is lacking good heels. Orton isn't going to fix all the stuff they've done wrong

T

I disagree with you I think that R-Truth has a a great shot at beating Cena. he's ruthlees cold and will do just about anything to get the job done and with out side interference like CM Punk he has a shot at beating Cena for the title.
    as for the whole christian/orton situation i think that christian was robed of the title he shouldn't have had to defend his title five days after of winning it.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 07-05-2011 at 04:32 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

While I do agree with what Bryan and some of what klo said, I got to also disagree with you for the most part klo.

I think the WWE is trying to give some of the Greener superstars they put in Smackdown a place to develop and better themselves while the more experienced superstars are in RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by KLO View Post

On the othere hand raw also had alberto del rio and r-truth and rey mysterio and we only watching a 1#contender match between these 3 players and we all know that these all 3 superstars are not so good enough to beat cena for the wwe title and thats not so good....

Ya mean like how Miz wasn't good enough to beat Orton for the WWE Title, or beat Cena on the main event at WM28. I'm not saying He won them fairly, but that is what a heel is all about. You never know, this may be the big push the need.

T

I think they need to look at the rosters, and that they made some pretty huge mistakes with the draft, most notably with Drew Mcintyre. The guy has just flat out dissapeared and people are gonna start forgetting about him soon, which is never a good sign for anyone wanting to become a major player. I agree that SmackDown is a 'proving ground' so to speak and I am enjoying Cody Rhodes immensely atm, but the fact remains that barring Shaemus, Christian, and Orton there are no real 'main eventers' to fill the gaps. There are a few that i think with a little time and a strong push could step up to the next level, but as it stands SD has the problem of not having PROVEN main eventers meaning this boring Christian/Orton gig were on atm. In my own humble opinion I think a great move would be to move Miz to Smackdown where he could really take over as one of the top heels in the WWE (just not at the expense of Rhodes who is doing amazing atm).

Like Skorsis mentioned in the other thread, they really need to push Rhodes already.

Awesome in-ring abilities + Great gimmick & role + History with Orton + Heel Superstar + New contender, for once = Win.

T

i agree with all of your thoughts but smackdown need one more superstars miz to full his roster

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Majority of the superstars are on RAW because thats their main show they go live with it.. Regarding SD having less superstars you should read the news I posted few weeks back that WWE is now going to combine both the brands viz. there will be only one show hence you see wrestlers appearing on both the brands. Also in effect to combine both the brand they have removed the Bragging rights PPV and also putting a stop to fresh production of Smackdown vs. Raw videogames.

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Majority of the superstars are on RAW because thats their main show they go live with it.. Regarding SD having less superstars you should read the news I posted few weeks back that WWE is now going to combine both the brands viz. there will be only one show hence you see wrestlers appearing on both the brands. Also in effect to combine both the brand they have removed the Bragging rights PPV and also putting a stop to fresh production of Smackdown vs. Raw videogames.
    Wow...

Will this make the show 3 hours instead of 1?

T

I presume so.

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    I presume so.
    Wow. =o

I don't know what to say... it makes me happy and sad at the same time. 3-Hour action but also too many cons such as no more Show rivalries, just one instead of the current two per week etc.

T

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    Wow. =o

I don't know what to say... it makes me happy and sad at the same time. 3-Hour action but also too many cons such as no more Show rivalries, just one instead of the current two per week etc.
    They would still have the nxt and superstars

Yeah but I would still miss looking forward to see SD after RAW, RAW after SD, two main titles and are guing with friends which show is the best oneand etc. xD

T

If they do return to the one show format of Raw only I hope they improve the writing (seriously, anyone writing on SD atm needs to be fired, it's dire).

T

Smackdown have sin cara, Randy, Christian, Shamus and many more.

T

every one is talking about a ran and smackdown combined togethere and there will a only on show in the week where every superstar is present but will be the show name smackdown vs raw.