Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington DC./Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7

    T

    Default hello everybody!!

    Follow us on Social Media







    Hi everybody i am new obviously however i am new to this website. i have an indian friend who taught me this site, but am still wanting to learn about new and interesting movies books music and art. i live in america but i am native to Japan. I hope to meet some interesting people also. Please wish me luck!!

  2. #2
    "dR's Only Billionaire" www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alert, Nunavut, Canada
    Posts
    2,694

    T

    Default

    Hi nautilus64 and Welcome to dR! Enjoy your stay and please read the rules in the announcements section






    The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'.

  3. #3
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington DC./Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7

    T

    Default

    thank u akili however can you please give me a lnk to the rules. i was unable to find this. thanks!!!

  4. #4
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,511

    T

    Default

    Here you go: http://www.desirulez.net/announcemen...low-read*.html


    If you need any further assistance let us know here. What do you want to learn about movies? Do you want to watch them or


    oh, Welcome to DesiRulez! Hope you enjoy your stay



  5. #5
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    T

    Default

    Hi friend welcome to desirulez

  6. #6
    Administrators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sea Side
    Posts
    9,872

    T

    Default

    Welcome to dR!

  7. #7
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington DC./Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7

    T

    Default

    thank u every1 i enjoy it here a lot however i am wondering where to post ideas for movies. i hve seen some indian movies to devadas love story and also one called rang de basanti on dvd! i dont mind any typical film any kind is good really i luv all movies and art from anywhere so please share any great ideas with me please. Thank you

  8. #8
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,436

    T

    Default

    First of all,

    to DeaR.

    Feel free to ask for any help you need.
    What exactly you want to know? Do you need suggestion for which Indian movie is good one or do you want to upload movies?

    Write it down in details so anyone would be able to help you out.

    Thanks.







  9. #9
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington DC./Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7

    T

    Default

    Thankyou PL47ER . i in simplisity would like some suggestions onto some good indian movies music and art. there are many selection it becomes overwhelming i think lol.

  10. #10
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nautilus64 View Post
    Hi everybody i am new obviously however i am new to this website. i have an indian friend who taught me this site, but am still wanting to learn about new and interesting movies books music and art. i live in america but i am native to Japan. I hope to meet some interesting people also. Please wish me luck!!
    Konnichiwa nautilus64. youkoso to DR.
    About good Indian movies I would suggest you check out IMDB and search for the genre of movie you want to see and it will give you the results in a ranking format. For music similarly the type of genre you like listen a bit on you-tube and if you like it then download it from DR music collection.
    Otanoshimi ni

  11. #11
    Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    24,894

    T

    Default

    hi
    hope you will give some ideas,cultures,images of your tradition too..
    welcome to DR
    ENJOY..
    ...being a human...



  12. #12
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Washington DC./Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Konnichiwa nautilus64. youkoso to DR.
    About good Indian movies I would suggest you check out IMDB and search for the genre of movie you want to see and it will give you the results in a ranking format. For music similarly the type of genre you like listen a bit on you-tube and if you like it then download it from DR music collection.
    Otanoshimi ni
    ah ajstyless nihongoga yoku wakarimas ne! I also checked that site i will continue my efforts thank you ~hai tanoshmi ni shiteimasu! arigatou ^__^

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    hi
    hope you will give some ideas,cultures,images of your tradition too..
    welcome to DR
    ENJOY..
    thank you billy. Yes! i dont mind to share my culture as well. THANK YOU! ^__^

  13. #13
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    welcome to dR






  14. #14
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,384

    T

    Default

    sukoshi nihongo ga wakarimasu.

  15. #15
    www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DesiRulez
    Posts
    55,274

    T

    Default


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •