View Poll Results: WHICH TYPE OF A MATCH IS GOING TO BE AT MONEY IN THE BANK 2011 FOR WORLD.HEAVYWIEGHT.CHAMPIONSHIP?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • TRIPLE THREAT MATCH.

7 58.33%
  • 1 ON 1 MATCH

3 25.00%
  • I DONT KNOW.

2 16.67%
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

Lightbulb Good or bad rivalry.

Follow us on Social Media

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT CRISTIAN VS RANDY ORTON RIVALRY IS THIS GOOD RIVALRY OR BAD AND BOORING.???????

LAST WEEK ON SMACKDOWN SHEAMUS ATTACK CRISTIAN AND RANDY WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPEND AT MONEY IN THE BANK IS THIS GOING TO BE A TRIPLE THREAT WORLD HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPIONSHIP...?????

GIVES YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND ALSO POST NEW UPDATES HERE...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I don`t know.

T

I think it was originally a good rivalry, but they've dragged it on a bit too long.
    And personally, I'm a little bored of babyface Orton. I'd like to see him revert to his old Viper-like mega-heel status (eg. when he punted Shane McMahon, handcuffed HHH and kissed Stephanie etc.)
    But WWE is lacking main event face wrestlers, so I can only dream.
    I'm predicting an Orton/Sheamus feud shortly, which will be nice, due to him being from my home country of Ireland!

RIP-Mate, You ll be Remembered:) www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

triple threat match

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

I would prefer a triple threat match but I think they will put that match in summer-slam. It will be a one-on-one match in MITB where Sheamus will interfere and Christian will lose again leading to a triple thrat match at SS.

T

dasan gy fer
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

T

Quote Originally Posted by mika4n6 View Post
    i think it was originally a good rivalry, but they've dragged it on a bit too long.
    And personally, i'm a little bored of babyface orton. I'd like to see him revert to his old viper-like mega-heel status (eg. When he punted shane mcmahon, handcuffed hhh and kissed stephanie etc.)
    but wwe is lacking main event face wrestlers, so i can only dream.
    I'm predicting an orton/sheamus feud shortly, which will be nice, due to him being from my home country of ireland!
    i agree with you mika4n6....thanks for your comment

T

I think it will be a 1 on 1 match with next weeks smackdown to decide who will be the no1 contender, i think sheamus will win because the orton-christian feud i just plain boring, at the beginning it was nice, with the mutual respect between both, then christian turned heel, ok, expected, had another match, but then he just kept whining about getting other matches it was pathetic, while sheamus/mark henry should have gotten opportunities

T

Quote Originally Posted by RooftopRKO View Post
    I think it will be a 1 on 1 match with next weeks smackdown to decide who will be the no1 contender, i think sheamus will win because the orton-christian feud i just plain boring, at the beginning it was nice, with the mutual respect between both, then christian turned heel, ok, expected, had another match, but then he just kept whining about getting other matches it was pathetic, while sheamus/mark henry should have gotten opportunities

thanks rooftoprko for you comment