Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Post The Show Must Go On

Follow us on Social Media

I know what the WWE needs to be great again as they were.

Let me explain.

I watched WWE from the earlie 80's till '92 and I restart watching WWE 2 years ago. When I analyse this I come to 3 conclusions.
    1. I missed the best part of the history of WWE. With players as Stone Cold, The Undertaker in his glory, Hollywood Hogan, Rick Flair, The Rock, Booker T, The end of the Ultimate Warrior(great start, bed ending), Goldberg and many, many great wrestlers.
    2. The show has become childish. A show for babies. Driving the hardcore fans, to other shows like Impact Wrestling. The changes that WWE made is just to make more money by opening the show for little kids. Where is this going to end ? About 5 years you may watch the show when you are 3. And RAW will be changed in BF Baby Food.
    3. The players now are boys and not MEN.

The solution is simple.

1. The management must be refreshed. As soon as The Undertaker(Mark William Calaway) ends his career he and his buddy Rick Flair must join the management. They know all the Wrestlers, they have experience as Pro wrestlers and a lot of charisma. I'm sure that they have great new ideas.
    Just give them a chance.

2. The most important change to be made is give the show back to the MEN. Both wrestlers and viewers(16 year and older). Okay, WWE will lose a lot of fans, but the fans they lost in the years will be back and a lot of new fans will join. For my part WWE make a special show for kids. With the awful Miz as main event.

3. Start as soon as possible by changing NXT. No second hand Pro's like the Miz, Daniel Bryan and Golddust. But give it to real guys like Batista, Stone Cold, The Rock and other stopped Superstars. They have real experience and they can give NXT a great, great boost what WWE needs.

Am I stupid ? Maybe I am. But in the last 2 years i filled my WWE hunger by watching as many video's i can on youtube and other sites. I know how it all started with Andre the Giant, the Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker and I hope to know what the future will be. But hard decisions must be made.

Does the WWE management want to make place for more experienced guys like The Undertaker and Rick Flair ?

Do they want to make the shows(RAW and SD) for people from 16 or maybe 18 years and older ?

Are the ex-Wrestlers like Stone Cold and The Rock prepared to be part of the new age of WWE ? (They already came back, didn't they ?)

What do you think about my vision ?
    Last edited by Richard; 07-02-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Just one think WWE wants to earn money and making their show PG they are getting that. If WWE wouldn't be earning more profit as it was during the Attitude era they would have changed a long time ago but thats not so they are making a lot of dollars and everyone wants to make money, so they will stick with their idea until an outside interference forces them to change.. say for example the kids get attracted to the hardcore wrestling of Impact wrestling or ROH and WWE starts having losses then and only then they will change. Till then sayonara they ain't gonna change.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    so they will stick with their idea until an outside interference forces them to change.. say for example the kids get attracted to the hardcore wrestling of Impact wrestling or ROH and WWE starts having losses then and only then they will change. Till then sayonara they ain't gonna change.

Ditto. I've been saying that for years.

....wait....you said you watched till '92...so some of your comments don't add up.

Anyways, While I do agree with some of what you say, I don't think the WWE is too bad now and I don't think they should alienate the young fans that they have now.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

As much as I agree with stuff about management, bringing back stars who are already gone isn't a smart investment.
    These older guys are already passed their prime and will simply be killing the legacy left behind.
    As much as people don't want to accept it, it's now time for the younger guys to be pushed and become the future of the WWE, and in years to come, they WILL BE at their prime, just like the guys from the 90s/early 2000's, such as The Rock, Stone Cold, Undertaker, HHH etc.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Do they want to make the shows(RAW and SD) for people from 16 or maybe 18 years and older ?
    that just it they tried that during the 90's and it backfired big time.you have to rember that during the 80's the WWE then WWF was PG and it worked fine but in the 90's that changed that and the WWE got into trouble with Kids trying to inmate what they saw on tv and getting hurt. weather you want to believe it of not WWF Wrestling shows were something that the entire family could sit down and watch during the 90's that changed and it didn't work they had to take the shows off of the primetime networks (nbc,cbs) and because of the volince they had to move them to the cable networks. so they lost a lost a lot of money because of that yes they gained a lot of new superstars but they alienaited a lot of fans by doing so. I happen to like the PG era of the WWE it's the show i would let my kids watch if i had any.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.