Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Cool Far-out Valentine's Gifts! (Part2/2)

Follow us on Social Media

Valentine's Day is coming and you still have no idea what to buy for your beloved one? Here is the concluding part of the compiled list of 10 of the best strangest, weirdest and most unusual valentine's gifts you can actually buy~

"My Beating Heart" Pillow

The My Beating Heart Pillow ($44.99) reproduces the sound of a heartbeat when you hug it. The beat of the pillow slowly synchs with your own heartbeat, and each time you turn it on, a new, unique heartbeat is created. The rhythm gradually changes throughout the cycle, algorithmically modeling the heartbeat in a meditative state, and it will automatically shut off after 20 minutes.

You & Me Personalized Wall Clock

Share fun-lovin' hours with the You & Me Personalized Wall Clock ($39.99). Write on and affix multiple hands to the 24 hour clock face that designate the time zones of your favorite people and places --like you, her, and yes, that backseat.

Ring Cup

If you’re hoping this Valentine’s Day will give you something to look at on your ring finger, but aren’t sure your significant other is completely aware of this, say it with this 2-Carat Cup ($15.00). The Swarovski crystal ring comes in gold or silver, and will serve as a constant reminder of what you may have your heart set on for this February 14th.

Boyfriend Pillow

For those times when you're not around, the Boyfriend pillow ($39.90) will cuddle her all night.

World's Largest Inflatable Heart

How big is your lurve? Cos this is real big lurve. This is the biggest luv thing out there, and of course it will be full of your sweet breath. The Giant Inflatable Heart ($13.99)is rather silly, and yet delightfully charming in the same breath, so to speak. You can say it with words, you can say it with flowers, and in some parts of Latvia you can say it with custard, but what better way to say 'I Love You' than with an outrageously large inflatable heart.

Retired Staff

T

Thanks for sharing

~{Princess}~ www.desirulez.net

T

wow great ideas. i love the boyfriend pillow.

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

lol i like the gurl who sleeping on the BF pillow

T

Quote Originally Posted by яαz View Post
    lol i like the gurl who sleeping on the BF pillow
    pervert

T

lol cool gifts but a little too far out

Coolbie www.desirulez.net