Results 1 to 2 of 2
06-30-2011, 01:56 AM #1
Toyota Etios Liva J Specs / Photos
One of world leading carmaker Toyota has launched new small cars in India. These cars are priced between Rs 3.99 lakh and Rs 5.99 lakh. The J variant is priced at Rs 3.99 lakhs and the G variant is priced at Rs 4.59 lakhs. This will make the 1.2-litre car from the world’s top carmaker competitive, the fastest-growing segment in the 2.5-million Indian passenger car market, and force rivals to consider price cuts.
Fast Facts of Toyota Etios Liva
- Petrol variant launched with a price tag of 3.99 lakhs for the base model
- Diesel Is expected to available in at least three variants
- Diesel variants are expected to be launched after 3-4 months
- The base variant is expected to be priced in the region of 5 lakh rupees
- Interiors will be more or less same like the sedan variant of Etios
- Toyota India is trying to keep the waiting period less than 30 days
- Will be available in at least six attractive shades
- The wheelbase is 90mm shorter than the sedan version
...being a human...
07-01-2011, 09:31 PM #2