Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default WWE Posts an Update on CM Punk and Money in the Bank

Follow us on Social Media

WWE posted the following storyline update this afternoon on CM Punk:

"UPDATE: As of Tuesday, June 28, WWE and CM Punk have reached an agreement that Punk will fulfill his non-televised live event obligations for the remainder of his contract, through July 17. Furthermore, both sides have mutually agreed not to disparage one another."

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Punk got put in time out until the 17th Wow and i really want to see where he was going with the whole I'm better then everyone angle
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    Punk got put in time out until the 17th Wow and i really want to see where he was going with the whole I'm better then everyone angle
    @Cenas#1fangirl By now you would have understand that it was all scripted. Scripted as in Punk was said to go and say why he was not renewing his contract to the WWE universe. People backstage knew all about what he was going to say.

New Arrivals

T

OK here is the thing, according to wwe and various posts here on DR, CM Punk has been suspended and will not appear on any televised wwe shows. That being said and assumed is true, that there will be a three-way match involving R-Truth, Alberto Del Rio and someone else (probably Miz) to determine the new number one contender. Now, having watched recent shows, all three of these guys are scheduled to be in the RAW Money in the Bank match. That being said, who will replace the new number one contender in the Money in the Bank match? They should have a tourney to determine the new entry. They still have the time before the PPV. Also, why is the RAW roster so much more stacked than Smackdown? I understand that RAW is the flagship show but, WWE is gonna lose Smackdown like they did ECW and, a large fan base not to mention a lot of money unless they get someone to help Randy Orton and Christian.

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    @Cenas#1fangirl By now you would have understand that it was all scripted. Scripted as in Punk was said to go and say why he was not renewing his contract to the WWE universe. People backstage knew all about what he was going to say.
    no i don't think that its was scripted that was a full on I don't care about my job anymore I'm going to say what i want to say rant.i worked in retail for 8 years and i've seen a lot of those types of rants before. The WWe uinvers all ready knew why he wasn't going to renew his contract. for a while Punk has been tweeting his dislike of how he was being used and he was mad at how others like Sin Cara, jack swagger and Alberto del rio where being pushed more then he was. He also wanted some time off because he was feeling burnt out and was upset that vince was going to give him any time off . having to face Kane this week was the last straw and Punk basically told Vince to take this job and shove it
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 06-30-2011 at 04:51 AM.

T

Quote Originally Posted by nojojo4u View Post
    Also, why is the RAW roster so much more stacked than Smackdown? I understand that RAW is the flagship show but, WWE is gonna lose Smackdown like they did ECW and, a large fan base not to mention a lot of money unless they get someone to help Randy Orton and Christian.
    sadly 2011 draft is to blame for the imbalanced rosters and i don't think that Vince cares about the what the WWE uinvers wants

Saddening, I really wanted to see an epic last Punk vs. Cena battle/feud.

T

Thanks for the news.