Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Y2J Addresses CM Punk & Christian, MVP/Punk

Follow us on Social Media

-- Chris Jericho recently did an interview with the UK's Daily Star to promote a Fozzy appearance this weekend. He also noted the following on Christian: "I didnít watch it but I heard about it, look, itís probably part of a storyline. People want all the answers and itís not not supposed to be like that, it makes it fun to not know the full story. When I go see Pirates of the Caribbean I donít want to know the ending. Iím sure thereís some sort of plan."

Jericho also tweeted the following last night regarding CM Punk's promo: "Congrats to @cmpunk and Vince McMahon for doing something tonight that hasn't been done in awhile...make history."

-- MVP tweeted the following on CM Punk's RAW promo: "My verdict after watching the @CMPunk promo, he just had his Austin 3:16 moment. Don't f*** this one up WWE"

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

why the y2j did not come back to raw and beat cena for the title because there no more enough guys left in the wwe industry for then the losers like miz and r truth and mysterio and delrio and many more and the problem is they all cannot beat cena so i want a shocking return from the biggest jhon cena rival the one and only the animal the batista...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by KLO View Post
    why the y2j did not come back to raw and beat cena for the title because there no more enough guys left in the wwe industry for then the losers like miz and r truth and mysterio and delrio and many more and the problem is they all cannot beat cena so i want a shocking return from the biggest jhon cena rival the one and only the animal the batista...

Your redundant and you post(rant) is really weak.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

i want a shocking return from the biggest jhon cena rival the one and only the animal the batista...
    Batisa burned his bridges when he quit too so he's not going to be comming back
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Thanks for the news.