Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

T

Default Ayo, why was Punk wearing a Stone Cold t-shirt ?

Follow us on Social Media

I havent seen anyone bring this up yet so... I thought that was kind of funny. And that "shoot" (even though it was a work) promo Punk did was probably one of the greatest promos I've ever seen. I know this shit is a work. If it wasn't, Punk would of been cut off way sooner then it did. WWE would be crazy to just let this guy walk. CM Punk could be the new Austin with how this shit is going.
    nd if the WWE, Vince are smart about this, they know that they have something special in Punk. It's time for someone else to be the top guy. Punk has the overall package n/h and could be that guy to get the WWE back to where it once was. Let's get past this PG bullshit phase they going through and get back to that Attitude Era shit. This could be something that WWE desperately needs. We will see how much impact this shit has once the ratings come out.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

I say this like I say to everyone else. WWE will NEVER go back to that Era, maybe something similar but never the Attitude Era. People need to get over it and move on.

People said the same thing when Nexus Invaded for the first time. What happened there?

Seriously, this is getting old. You people act like the PG Era is so horrible, like it killed their dog or something. And yet you still watch. So it can't be as bad as you think.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

because he was no shirt left to wear

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

it looked to me like he was getting ready to head back to the bus or hotel where ever he was staying and just threw on what ever was in his locker
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

i think becoz in the end of raw he is going to insult stone cold

Well SC like CM Punk maybe just a tribute to him or it was SC moment for him that's why he decided to wear his shirt.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

Just stop what you guys are talking about its his life and whetever he wear its his choice what happends to all of you guys
    damn.........damn

T

Quote Originally Posted by KLO View Post
    Just stop what you guys are talking about its his life and whetever he wear its his choice what happends to all of you guys
    damn.........damn

u need some rest dude

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

hmmmm

T

Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    hmmmm
    what bro ??