Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

T

Angry Why why wwe is doing all this ??

Follow us on Social Media

oh f**k man now in wwe there is no superestar left in their roster ...
    1. Edge is gone
    2. Hbk is gone
    3. morrisan is gone
    4. cm punk will leave wwe after 3 weeks
    5. triple h is not there
    6. undertaker is not there
    7. Rob van dam is not there is wwe
    8. J2Y A.K.A chris jerico is not in wwe
    9. matt hardy andf jeff hardy both are out of wwe
    10. batista is not there
    11. and the big buddy brock lessener and gold berg
    ^^^^^^ There is no good heel in wwe there is no superstar so guys i think thna is best ^^^^^^^^^

TNA got every superstar now
    1. hulk hogan
    2. jeff hardy
    3. boby lashely
    4. ajstyle
    5. rob van dam
    6. kurt angle
    7. ric flair
    8. samua joe
    9. Abyss
    10.Bobby Roode
    11. Jeff Jarrett
    12 . tomy dreamer
    13. sting
    14.Scott Steiner
    15.Mickie James

so guys wee need a good heel for wwe
    but i am not saying there is no heel there is r truth , alberto del rio , wade barret , and mark henary join the party

but i think tna got better stars then wwe

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

morrisan is gone
    Jo mo isn't gone for good he recovering from a neck injury that R-truth gave him during one of there matches earlier this year

i think tna got better stars then wwe
    TNA has its own set of problems like superstars who show up drunk or high, magnment that has no clue what there doing and have to sue each other to get anything done. as Bad as the WWE is they never had a PPV main event Last 2 mins like TNA did
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 06-28-2011 at 06:06 PM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

wwe is going worse nd worse

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfect View Post
    wwe is going worse nd worse
    Lets see most of the stars that Tna has WWE superstars who quit(kurt angle), got fired(mat hardy) or retired and couldn't stand to stay at home(hulk hogan and rick flair). the rest of the ones you listed I have no clue about??? If TNA is so great then why didn't they get Batista , the rock, or stone cold to Wrestle for them ??
    the WWE has new talent as much as I hate alberto del rio and the Miz they are good on the mic and they have great Wrestling skills if you add into the mix dolph ziggler and Drew McIntyre you have plenty of great heels that's the WWE's problem right now all the great heels are on Raw witch is why Christian had too pull a "R-Truth" and turn heel If the WWE can fix lack of heels on smackdown that would be a big leap forward
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 06-28-2011 at 06:52 PM.

T

WWE is going through it's transition stage still.
    Developing the younger guys to be the future of the company.
    People complain that all the old stars are gone... but that's actually a good thing.
    Even someone as legendary as the Undertaker. Many of the old guys are past their prime and would only taint their legacy.
    New guys like Rhodes, Ziggler, McIntyre (who God knows needs more airtime), Del Rio, Bourne, Riley are all the future of the WWE and you have to see that.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

I got to disagree!

1. hulk hogan (don't need, he's done)
    2. jeff hardy (I'll give you this)
    3. boby lashely (Isn't on TNA so this really doesn't count)
    4. ajstyle (I'll give you this)
    5. rob van dam (I'll give you this, I love RVD)
    6. kurt angle (Up to you guys, I don't like Angle. He's too much of a Diva)
    7. ric flair (Should be retired, but I would love to see him as a manager in the WWE)
    8. samua joe (I'll give you this but its not like TNA are even using him)
    9. Abyss (meh)
    10.Bobby Roode (I'll give you this)
    11. Jeff Jarrett (no.....I hate Jarrett)
    12 . tomy dreamer (I don't know.....)
    13. sting (I'll give ya this)
    14.Scott Steiner (I don't know about this)
    15.Mickie James (Yeah, I'll give you this)

Some of those guy you got on the TNA list are pretty much done. (BTW You should have put Ken Anderson on the list, to me that was a big lost on WWE's part)

I think WWE is just fine what the guys they have, though they could do better. And right now,TNA isn't really making good use of some of the Superstars you mentioned anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Are you serious? xD

T

guys wwe got idiot or stupid stars like dolph ziggler and goldust and husst harris and jtg ( big asH**e on earth )primo and zack rider and jey uso and jimmy uso and jinder mahal and tyson kid and many more
    guys trust me now wwe have no great superstar except randy and Christian and sin cara and del rio and cena and many more

T

And i want that great khali will become a heel for wwe andi think bokker-t have to start wrestling and i hope we will se any othe super star also like HHH or undertaker or may be batista or Y2J or goldberg
    Last edited by dR SuperRocker; 06-28-2011 at 09:58 PM.

T

I got to disagree!

1. hulk hogan (don't need, he's done)
    2. jeff hardy (I'll give you this)
    3. boby lashely (Isn't on TNA so this really doesn't count)
    4. ajstyle (I'll give you this)
    5. rob van dam (I'll give you this, I love RVD)
    7. ric flair (Should be retired, but I would love to see him as a manager in the WWE)
    8. samua joe (I'll give you this but its not like TNA are even using him)
    9. Abyss (meh)
    10.Bobby Roode (I'll give you this)
    11. Jeff Jarrett (no.....I hate Jarrett)
    12 . tomy dreamer (I don't know.....)
    13. sting (I'll give ya this)
    14.Scott Steiner (I don't know about this)
    15.Mickie James (Yeah, I'll give you this)

Some of those guy you got on the TNA list are pretty much done. (BTW You should have put Ken Anderson on the list, to me that was a big lost on WWE's part)

I think WWE is just fine what the guys they have, though they could do better. And right now,TNA isn't really making good use of some of the Superstars you mentioned anyways.
    bro hulk hogen i living legend if he comes in wwe then u can't even imagine what is going to happen and now bobly lashely not in tna he just fried and if Jarrett will come in wwe we got a great heel

T

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    Are you serious? xD

Nah, there are more reasons why I don't like him.

T

i hope we will se any othe super star also like HHH or undertaker or may be batista or Y2J or goldberg
    1)undertaker is only going to Wrestle at next years WM. he messed up his shoulders so bad that they can't be fixed and cause him a lot of pain.
    2)HHH works on the mangment side now he's in charge of acquiring new WWE talent sin cara was his first big aquasition for the WWE
    3) Batista is working on his mixed martial arts and movie careers
    4) Y2J is busy touring with his band
    5)goldberg is doing Color Commentary for various MMa shows
    so don't hold your breath if you want to see these guys in the ring again because it doubt full that it will happen

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    1)undertaker is only going to Wrestle at next years WM. he messed up his shoulders so bad that they can't be fixed and cause him a lot of pain.
    2)HHH works on the mangment side now he's in charge of acquiring new WWE talent sin cara was his first big aquasition for the WWE
    3) Batista is working on his mixed martial arts and movie careers
    4) Y2J is busy touring with his band
    5)goldberg is doing Color Commentary for various MMa shows
    so don't hold your breath if you want to see these guys in the ring again because it doubt full that it will happen
    But bro i think we need a good heel who beat cena and make wwe more intresting and i think sting or abyass or maybe kurt angle will perfect for this job and i am really really missing hardy brothers

T

and i think the new superstar have don't enough skill that they beat jhon cena or randy ortan so wwe need a good heel

T

Quote Originally Posted by "The Rock" View Post
    And i want that great khali will become a heel for wwe
    You know, any opinions you have are now disregarded because of this comment.
    Khali is the WORST worker in WWE. He's only there because of his height. He can't wrestle. He throws a few chops etc. But that's it.
    On the mic? Well, he doesn't even speak English and just makes a mockery of himself. He's already ruined any chance of looking like a "monster" after all the comedy skits he's been put in, such as dressing up as the Tooth Fairy.
    Khali needs to be removed from WWE and it's payroll to make room for better talent. Period.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mika4N6 View Post
    Khali is the WORST worker in WWE. He's only there because of his height. He can't wrestle. He throws a few chops etc. But that's it.
    On the mic? Well, he doesn't even speak English and just makes a mockery of himself. He's already ruined any chance of looking like a "monster" after all the comedy skits he's been put in, such as dressing up as the Tooth Fairy.
    Khali needs to be removed from WWE and it's payroll to make room for better talent. Period.
    Bro i want to tell u one thing that now in raw roster and in smackdown roster there is no superstar which become heel for wwe and bro i want to tell u that in wrestling it doesn't matter wrestler know English or not ... and dude khali will become heel in wwe and destroy every body and he has power and skills and i think booker T also have to take part in it and try to get world heavyweight championship

T

and frends if in smackdown we got " A BIG SUPERSTAR " LIKE booket T , batista , y2j , jeff hardy , RVD or etc who joins randy ortan and Cristian becuase there is no any other superstar which give competition to randy except Cristian and wwe fans have to see new star

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mika4N6 View Post

I got to agree here.

And anyways, I feel its best we push the talent we have now. I glad that Mark Henry is finally getting some recognition, if he keeps this up, i see a title shot in his future. We have other talent that we should focus on first. We start with the IC and US division to build up the futures of the WWE and then go from there.

I'm not saying the some new faces is bad, its just it would be a lot more beneficial to use the guys they got.

T

I got to agree here.

And anyways, I feel its best we push the talent we have now. I glad that Mark Henry is finally getting some recognition, if he keeps this up, i see a title shot in his future. We have other talent that we should focus on first. We start with the IC and US division to build up the futures of the WWE and then go from there.

I'm not saying the some new faces is bad, its just it would be a lot more beneficial to use the guys they got.
    ok if u agree with mike4n6 then tell who will play the role of heel in samckdown
    if we see smackdown every week that happens again and again
    1. first , cristain wants a title short
    2. sheameus also want a title shot
    3. In the end chamption remain same Randy Ortan

T

OR i think wwe have to give chance to sin cara or brayan or other risings stars

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast