Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Ash's LOSS wasn't Sonam's GAIN

Follow us on Social Media

Sonam Kapoor is one girl who is going places in spite of being just a film old in the industry. When not on hot-shot magazine covers, Sonam is either seen wearing the elitist brands at filmy dos or accompanying her darling dad internationally, now that his film Slumdog Millionaire has become a worldwide rage.

Talking about Sonam?s international connection, Sonam has also been signed by Loreal; Paris in their ?Dream Team? and the youngster has thus joined the league of beauties like Aishwarya Rai, Beyonce, Penelope Cruz and Eva Longoria.

As far as Loreal is concerned, reports of Ash refusing to endorse a fairness cream of Loreal which was later offered to Sonam have been abuzz and thus when we met Sonam recently we asked the fashionista if it was true!

"Ash and I both are the ambassadors of Loreal, however some reporters created mischief, by saying I am promoting the fairness cream. Mine is a white perfect cream meant for skin pigmentation and fairness. It's a deep pigmentation cream meant for Asian skin as girls in their twenties face a lot of hormonal problems in this age. Also Ash had not refused it as she was not offered this product in the first place," clarified Sonam.

Hopefully this quote of Sonam will end all the speculation the media had about her alliance with Loreal and clash with Ash!