Retired Staff

Default Priyanka excited about momís cosmetic surgery clinic

Follow us on Social Media

Priyanka Chopra and her mother Madhu Chopra are busy these days in giving final touches to their hi-tech cosmetic surgery clinic in Juhu, so busy is mommy Chopra that she couldnít even accompany her son Siddharth to Geneva where he is off to study a one-year culinary course.

Priyanka says, ďIt was my dad who went with my brother. Mom
    canít leave right now. Sheís so heavily into her cosmetic clinic. Itís on the verge of being opened. Weíve named it Studio Aesthetic.Ē

ďWeíve been getting the machines and equipment for the past one year. The process will continue for a while. But momís clinic is ready to roll.Ē

Quiz Priyanka about her own cosmetic surgeries and she says, ďI know. I shouldíve waited for my momís clinic. Iíd have got a discount. But seriously , if I had gone through cosmetic surgery Iíd happily admit it. Thereís nothing wrong with it. But the fact is, what has happened to me is not surgery. Itís polishing. When I came in I was raw and inexperienced about diet, work-outs, makeup. Over a period of time Iíve understood my body face and mind. That shows in my appearance and performances.Ē

Well thatís very true, she indeed polished herself and transformed into a sexy actress.

dR Contributor

thanks suhaani

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank you very much for sharing with us.