Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default WWE's Plans for Rhodes & DiBiase

Follow us on Social Media

WWE officials now realize that they have dropped the ball twice with Ted DiBiase Jr. and reuniting him with Cody Rhodes on SmackDown is supposed to be a way of reversing things. The idea now is to re-create the dynamic that Alex Riley and The Miz had, with Rhodes and DiBiase. The plan right now is for DiBiase to continue doing Rhodes' "dirty work" until Ted turns babyface and feuds with Cody.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

God-dammit push Rhodes as a single competitor and give him a main event push! Everyone's sick of Orton/Chrsitian cos everyone knows Christian will never regain the title. Rhodes has proven he can stand alone and doesn't need an Alex Riley character to remain a good heel.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    God-dammit push Rhodes as a single competitor and give him a main event push! Everyone's sick of Orton/Chrsitian cos everyone knows Christian will never regain the title. Rhodes has proven he can stand alone and doesn't need an Alex Riley character to remain a good heel.
    Finally someone intelligent.
    I've been routing for Rhodes to get a single title forever now. He's proven time and time again that his gimmick, his in-ring ability and his mic skills have all been getting better and better as time has gone on.
    His feuds are interesting and watching him is always a treat.
    Why have someone like Zeke as the IC Champ? I don't think anyone truely cares.
    But if they feud Rhodes/DiBiase, it's just taking more time away from adding interest to those belts...

T

thx for the share.

Rhodes needs to be main eventer he has everything you would want, making Zeke IC Champion is just daft he is sooo bad he spams 20 scoop slams then does torture rack just so boring and he has no mic skills either he defintly should not of beat Wade for that Title..

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

I also like legacy the team of rodes and ted dibiasi so i like one of them to be ic champion but you need to give some credit to ezekiel jackson because he get it on its own after being beaten bad by the nexus........so you need to give him a little credit but one thing is comman he does not have any mic skills...

T

Rhodes is an awesome Wrestle but the phantom of the opera gimick is getting old. The guy Look excatly the same as he did before "facial reconstruction" I mean this has to be the lamest gimick in the history of the WWE
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.