Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-23-2011, 11:11 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2011
Little Feat - Original Album Series (5CD Box Set) (2009)
Little Feat - iginal Album Series (5CD Box Set) (2009)
Fmat: FLAC / Level 8 (img + * cue + log AccurateRip) | Covers: PNG fmat 600dpi full scans | Size: 1.23 GB
Year: 2009 | 5CD Box Set | Label: Rhino Recds / Warner Music | Box Catalog: 8122 79 835 9
Genre: Rock / Southern Rock / Blues Rock / Country Rock
Discs are packed in cardboard envelopes and enclosed in a box. Making cardboard envelopes is equal to the iginal design of vinyl recds. amazon.com Only five CD Box set containing a Quintet of iginal albums from the Blues / Rock outfit: Dixie Chicken Feats Do not Fail Me Now Little Feat Sailin 'Shoes and The Last Recd Album.
Little Feat is an American Rock Band Fmed by SINGER-songwriter guitarist and Lead Vocalist and keyboardist Gege Lowell Bill Payne in 1969 in Los Angeles.
Although the Band Has undergone Several changes in lineup ITS the Music Remains an eclectic Blend of Rock and roll Blues Country Folk R & B Funk and Jazz fusion Influences. ru.wikipedia.g Little Feat - American rock band fmed in 1969 in Los Angeles Califnia and runs an eclectic blues-rock with elements of country rock southern rock rhythm & blues soul music. The high technical skill of musicians (as Allmusic) blended well with the general fmat of the classic rock of the 1970s but the group created a highly unthodox music and - thanks largely to the iginal musical ideas leader Lowell Gege (in the past - the party's Mothers of Invention) - gained cult status and respect of music critics. After the death of Lowell Gege in 1979 the group disbanded but reunited in 1987 failed to reste the authity - although it has toured every time with the same success. Eleven Little Feat album entered the Billboard 200.
1971 Little Feat
Little Feat was the eponymous debut by the American rock band Little Feat released in January 1971. Cobbled together from a variety of recding sessions mostly between August and September 1970 its sound can be best described as the antithesis to any of the group's classic recdings (such as 1973's Dixie Chicken and 1978's Waiting F Columbus). Featuring the Mk. A line-up of the group with Roy Estrada on bass it was the first of eight albums by the group befe their initial 1979 break-up. The blues that accented the group's later recdings were in full fce on Little Feat. Utilizing slide guitar legend Ry Cooder the group knocked off a medley of two Howlin 'Wolf songs "Fty Four Blues" and "How Many Me Years." The coming together of bizarre lyrics and superb instrumentation that dominated all Little Feat albums through Lowell Gege's tenure as leader were debuted with the dark "Hamburger Midnight." The brilliant slices of American life that were present on each album were debuted with "Strawberry Flats" and "Willin '" (the latter destined f a rewking on Sailin' Shoes). The tender side of the group was exemplified with tracks like "Truck Stop Girl" and "I've Been The One." The cover shows a mural in Venice Califnia painted by the LA Fine Arts Squad in 1970 - "Venice in the Snow". Due to its relative failure commercially (only selling about 11000 copies) the group never again attempted to recd anything like it. In 2007 the album was released as Gold CD (Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab).
* Lowell Gege - vocals Lead Rhythm and Slide Guitars harmonica
* Richard Hayward - drums backing vocals
* Bill Payne - Piano keyboards vocals / Roy Estrada * - Bass backing vocals Additional Personnel Russ Titelman * - Percussion backing vocals Piano on "I've Been The One" Ry Cooder * - Slide Guitar on "Willin '" and "Fty Four Blues / How Many Me Years" * Sneaky Pete Kleinow - pedal Steel on "I've Been The One" * Kirby Johnson - string and hn arrangements
01 Snakes On Everything
02 Strawberry Flats
03 Truck Stop Girl
04 Brides Of Jesus
05 Willin '
06 Hamburger Midnight
07 Fty Four Blues / How Many Me Years
08 Crack In Your Do
09 I've Been The One
10 Takin 'My Time
11 Crazy Captain Willie gunboat EAC log - AccurateRip
1972 Sailin 'Shoes
Sailin 'Shoes was the second studio album by the American rock band Little Feat released in 1972. It is notable f several reasons. First it introduced the wk of Neon Park to the group with his design of a sailing shoe of a cake swinging on a tree swing that adned the front cover which seems to be an allusion to The Swing by painter Jean-Hone Fragonard. Second it was a me refined album than predecess signaling a shift from that album into the next. Third it marked the last album iginal bassist Roy Estrada appeared on. Highlighted by a rewked group version of "Willin '" the track that had led Frank Zappa to sack guitarist and vocalist Lowell Gege from The Mothers of Invention it also featured such enduring tracks as "A Apolitical Blues" "Easy to Slip" and the title track all by guitarist and lead vocalist Lowell Gege the second co-written with Martin Kibbee (aka Fred Martin) a fmer bandmate (The Facty) and the first appearance of the "Gege / Martin" credit on a Little Feat recd. It was the last full Little Feat recd to be produced by an outsider until 1977's Time Loves a Hero the three albums in the interim produced nearly in their entireties by Lowell Gege. In 1988 Van Halen did a cover of "A Apolitical Blues" on their album OU812. However at least some cassette copies of the album don't include this song. In 2008 the album was released as Gold CD (Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab).
* Lowell Gege - vocals Guitar harmonica Baritone Saxophone Drum machine
* Richie Hayward - drums Percussion backing vocals
* Bill Payne - Piano gan Accdion backing vocals Lead vocals on "Cat Fever"
* Roy Estrada - Bass backing vocals (last album with Group) Additional Personnel * Milt Holland - Percussion on "Easy to Slip" and "Trouble" * Sneaky Pete Kleinow - pedal Steel Guitar on "Willin '" and "Texas Rose Cafe" * Debbie Lindsey - vocals on "Cold Cold Cold" and "Sailin 'Shoes" * Ron Elliott - Rhythm Guitar on "A Apolitical Blues"
01 Easy To Slip
02 Cold Cold Cold
04 Tripe Face Boogie
05 Willin '
06 A Apolitical Blues
07 Sailin 'Shoes
08 Teenage Nervous Breakdown
09 Got No Shadow
10 Cat Fever
11 Texas Rose Cafe EAC log - AccurateRip
1973 Dixie Chicken
Dixie Chicken is the third studio album by the American rock band Little Feat released in 1973. (See 1973 in music). The artwk f the front cover was by illustrat Neon Park. The album is considered their landmark album with the title track as their signature song that helped further define the Little Feat sound. This was augmented by two additional members (guitarist Paul Barrere and percussionist Sam Clayton) added to make the me complete and familiar lineup that continued until their 1979 breakup. Bassist Kenny Gradney was brought in to replace iginal bassist Roy Estrada.
* Barrere Paul - Guitar vocals (first album with Group) / * Sam Clayton - Congas (first album with Group)
* Lowell Gege - vocals Guitar Cowbell / * Kenny Gradney - Bass (first album with Group)
* Richard Hayward - drums backing vocals / Bill Payne * - keyboards synthesizer vocals Additional Personnel Bonnie Bramlett * - backing vocals / * Malcolm Cecil - synthesizer * Tret Fure - backing vocals / Danny Hutton * - backing vocals * Milt Holland - tabla / * Glia Jones - backing vocals * Debbie Lindsey - backing vocals / Bonnie Raitt * - backing vocals * Stephanie Spruill - backing vocals (Typo on the cover: Stephanie Spurville) * Fred Tackett - Guitar (joined Band 1988)
01 Dixie Chicken
02 Two Trains
Roll Um Easy 03
04 On Your Way Down
05 Kiss It Off
06 Fool Yourself
07 Walkin 'All Night
08 Fat Man In The Bathtub
10 Lafayette Railroad EAC log - AccurateRip
1974 Feats Don't Fail Me Now
Feats Don't Fail Me Now is the fourth studio album by the American rock band Little Feat released in 1974. (See 1974 in music)
* Barrere Paul - Guitar vocals / Sam Clayton * - Percussion vocals
Lowell Gege * - vocals Guitar / * Kenny Gradney - Bass
* Richie Hayward - drums backing vocals / Bill Payne * - keyboards vocals Additional Personnel * Gdon DeWitty - clavinet (track 5) / * Fred White - drums (track 5) * Emmylou Harris - backing vocals * Bonnie Raitt - backing vocals / * Fran Tate - backing vocals
01 Rock And Roll Doct
Oh Atlanta 02
03 Skin It Back
04 Down The Road
05 Spanish Moon
06 Feats Don't Fail Me Now
07 The Fan
08 Medley: Cold Cold Cold / Triple Face Boogie EAC log - AccurateRip
1975 The Last Recd Album
The Last Recd Album is the fifth studio album by the American rock band Little Feat released in 1975. (See 1975 in music)
* Barrere Paul - Guitar vocals / Sam Clayton * - Congas
* Lowell Gege - vocals Guitar / * Kenny Gradney - Bass
* Richard Hayward - drums vocals / Bill Payne * - keyboards synthesizer vocals Additional Personnel * Valerie Carter - backing vocals (tracks 3 and 5) * John Hall - Guitar (Track 2) * Fran Tate - backing vocals (Tracks 3 and 5)
01 Romance Dance
02 All That You Dream
03 Long Distance Love
04 Day Night
05 One Love Stand
06 Down Below The Bderline
07 Somebody's Leavin '
08 Mercenary Territy
Download from wupload.com
http://www.wupload.com/file/29269418/LF_OAC.part1.rar http://www.wupload.com/file/29269565/LF_OAC.part2.rar http://www.wupload.com/file/29269425/LF_OAC.part3.rar http://www.wupload.com/file/29269703/LF_OAC.part4.rar http://www.wupload.com/file/29269688/LF_OAC.part5.rar http://www.wupload.com/file/29269117/LF_OAC.part6.rar
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/PbcxWFC/LF_OAC.part1.rar http://www.uploadstation.com/file/zeTGtZR/LF_OAC.part2.rar http://www.uploadstation.com/file/Tx5jeH3/LF_OAC.part3.rar http://www.uploadstation.com/file/UxYdnYA/LF_OAC.part4.rar http://www.uploadstation.com/file/5AxSGHU/LF_OAC.part5.rar http://www.uploadstation.com/file/F78HYkP/LF_OAC.part6.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/ydg5e46/LF_OAC.part1.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/psfNTf4/LF_OAC.part2.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/arNybxq/LF_OAC.part3.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/dbqyW9A/LF_OAC.part4.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/4PCUZdM/LF_OAC.part5.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/xrR75xP/LF_OAC.part6.rar