Default Is honest the best policy?

Follow us on Social Media

So far, there have been 2 shock departures this year and 1 coming up, and in all 3 cases, the WWE have been very truthful about the reasons:

1) Edge - This one to me obviously makes sense to state the truth. I'm not going to say any more on the topic.

2) Kharma - There was a lot of talk after her speech about whether it was a good idea or not to state she was pregnant. Some say it was a bad idea because it ruined her character, whilst others (including myself) believed her announcement would have no ill effects on her career.

3) CM Punk - This wasn't a shock to the IWC since Punk has been tweeting about his unhappiness in the WWE for some time now. However, for those who don't use Twitter or read wrestling news, I imagine it came as a shock. Again, I personally think it's a good way to end his current run in the WWE, regardless of whether he returns or not.

I'm guessing most people agree that it made sense for Edge to tell the truth, but do you agree with the other two? What if some other wrestler decided to leave - would you book their departure in a similar fashion?
    Truth. Fact. Logic. 10%.