Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default SRKís Billu Barber now only Billu

Follow us on Social Media

SRK doesnít believe in creating controversies, be it his private life or his latest flick Billu Barber, negotiating with the Hairdressers union SRK has removed the word Barber from his movie and now the movie is only called Billu.

SRK says, ďI had a discussion with the association of hair dressers and salons in Maharashtra. And Iíve pokes to the associations in other cities on the phone. I donít think we were wrong in ever using the word Ďbarberí and that is what be stand by. But they have their own take on that. The film has been made with a good feeling. So, Iíd rather not hurt anyone, because itís not going to affect my film.

We will put a piece of paper on the word Ďbarberí on the posters and hoardings which belong to the production which is Red Chillies, wherever it can be done. Itís a little expensive to try and change the posters which we couldnít have done.Ē

Why didnít SRK try explaining the situation to the union and he says, ďIf they understood that they wouldnít have had an issue with it. In this case I was very clear that there is no legality involved and I would just like to make sure that people arenít unhappy. I think Iím also a little mellow since Iím going for my surgery, so I donít want to hurt anyone.Ē

Well so donít be surprised when you see the latest ad of Billu Barber sans the barber.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

thanks suhaani

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Welcome dear