Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pregnant! Officially Confirmed By Sr Bachchan

Follow us on Social Media

Finally all the buzz around Aishwarya Rai’s weight gain is has come to an end, the secret has been revealed and for all the questions waiting, the answer indeed is that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is pregnant.

Her father-in-law and superstar Amitabh Bachchan on Tuesday tweeted confirming the news. In his tweet, Big B said, “T 410 -News news news!! I am going to become a grandfather..Aishwarya expecting..so happy and thrilled!!!”

Off late, there have been eyebrows raised on Aishwarya’s extra kilos that have been visible in rather many social events. Speculations were rife that the Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan may be soon becoming mummy and daddy.
    ...being a human...

T

Default Aishwarya pregnant, tweets Amitabh Bachchan

Finally all the buzz and curiosity around Aishwarya Rai's weight gain has come to an end with actor Amitabh Bachchan tweeting that his daughter-in-law is pregnant.
    In his tweet on Tuesday, Big B said, "T 410-News news news!! I am going to become a grandfather..Aishwarya expecting..so happy and thrilled!!!"
    Of late, there have been eyebrows raised on Aishwarya's extra kilos that have been visible in rather many social events. Speculations was rife that Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan may soon be becoming mummy and daddy.

The suspense finally ended with Senior Bachchan's tweet and now his twitter handle is all full of good wishes for the family.

DESIRULEZ... ALSO JOIN WITH THEM..
    ...being a human...

dR Angels www.desirulez.net

T

T

Default Congratulations to the Bachchan Pariwar!! Aishwarya is expecting…

For the past couple of months, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was gaining weight steadily, giving a tough time to the fashion designers. While there were rumors doing the rounds that the sudden weight gain is due to her forthcoming film with Heroine, at quarter past ten, last night, Amitabh Bachchan gave everyone the good news.

He tweeted: T 410 -NEWS NEWS NEWS !! I AM GOING TO BECOME A GRANDFATHER .. AISHWARYA EXPECTING .. SO HAPPY AND THRILLED !!!

So, Abhi-Ash is soon going to be proud parents and needless to say, the Big B is too excited for words.

Our congratulations to the parents to be and to all the family too!!
    ...being a human...

T

Default Abhi-Ash wants a daughter and a son…

Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan plan to have an ideal Indian family of two kids, a daughter and a son.

Like his father Amitabh Bachchan who had a daughter (Shweta Bachchan) first and a then a son, Abhishek too wants a daughter first and a son later.

He first expressed his desire for a daughter on his twitter page, and now he has reiterated it in an interview. Abhishek has candidly revealed that he and Ash plan on having two kids. This is not the first time he has done that.

Abhishek also says that it was Aishwarya Rai’s idea to let pa Amitabh Bachchan break the news of her pregnancy to the world.
    ...being a human...

T

Default Has Ash's movie career come to an end?

As soon as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's pregnancy was announced, her film Heroine stood on shaky grounds.

There are many reports doing the rounds that director Madhur Bhandarkar seemed upset about the fate of his film, of him adding two new item numbers to Ash's discomfort, or his inability to finish the film by July, which was the original deadline.

But producers UTV have released a statement to dispel all rumours: 'At this point nothing is more important than Aishwarya's well being and good health. In that context, we have all mutually agreed that the best step would be to avoid shooting further, rather than proceeding with an incredibly demanding schedule over the coming months. Even as we will truly miss this opportunity to work with Aishwarya, the entire unit wishes her the very best for the exciting time ahead, as she and Abhishek move into this special new phase in their lives.'
    ...being a human...

New Arrivals

T

congratulations to the bachan family.. this is a great for Bollywood and also the bachan family as amitab and abhishek bachan are the talented actors of it and aishwarya Rai is also the queen of Bollywood.....so every one is waiting for this moment when their family is going to complete???

T

Default Abhishek Bachchan talks about what kind of father he will make…

Come December 2011, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan are expecting their first child. The to-be-dad is super excited about being a father. He talks about what kind of father he will make, in an interview with a popular tabloid.

With the new baby on the way, you won’t be the baby of the house…
    (laughs) Yes, I never thought of that. No, I won’t be but it’s wonderful. It’s very hard to describe how I’m feeling…. I mean it’s nice, everybody is smiling, everybody is just very happy at home. The house is filled with flowers and people are calling and congratulating. It just feels wonderful. It still literally hasn’t sunk in that there’s going to be a child… you know, an offspring, I haven’t gone into that father zone yet.

Can you picture yourself as a dad? Or is that daunting?
    I love to spend time with my nephew and niece. I love kids. I think I am pretty good with them. I think when you know you are going to have a child, there’s a lot more stuff to think about like how to bring up the child, what principles and morals you will teach him or her… You start thinking of all that kind of stuff… I still haven’t started that. But I think I will, as and when as the time approaches. Right now, I am just enjoying the moment but I think pretty soon like every man, I will have to sit down and say, ‘ok this is going to be your child, you have to take care, provide….’

Now you will get lots of tips from everyone around you…
    Yes they’ve already started. But thankfully, I have a bit of experience with children because of my nephew and niece so, but tips are always welcome.

Are you going to reading books on preparing and taking care of the child?
    Yeah, I’d love to do that. I’ve already started looking for them. Although there are so many ‘experts’ around. My parents, Aishwarya’s parents, my sister and brother-in-law and my friends, most of who are all parents. But even so, when you hear your wife is going to have a baby, you just go into a different level of panic. You feel like you need to know more. Just hearing other people say things isn’t always just enough. So yes, I am going to do all of that….. I am looking forward to it. I think it’s a fun period.

Are you going to be a hyper father in the delivery room, like you did in some film..
    Yes, Salaam Namaste. But, no I’ll be pretty normal. That way, I am pretty chilled out.

Better husband or better father, what do you think?
    I’ll have to be both. I’ll try and be good at both. But I am not worried…I think I’ll be a good dad. Because I love kids and they generally take to me. I am feeling bad for Aishwarya because I think am going to be more than a handful to handle. She is going to have to spend more time taking care of me than taking care of the baby.

Why do you say that?
    I don’t know I am just…. You know it’s weird, when you finally share something with the world, it suddenly hits you that, ‘Okay, this is happening now.’ Since we’ve made it official, I’ve been only bouncing off the walls.

Your father shared the news on Twitter. Why didn’t this (news) come from you?
    There’s a very good reason for that. I wanted my father to announce it because he’s the head of the family and I remember him telling me that when my mother was going to have my sister Shweta, he told his father. And dadaji, with great pride, as the head of the family wrote letters saying ‘the next generation of my family is coming.’ I wanted to give my father that and he was very excited to do it. He’s the one who called the rest of the family and announced it. I wanted that moment to be his as well.

There have been congratulatory calls and a lot of positivity but there’s also been some negativity, how do you deal with that?
    There hasn’t actually… I haven’t faced much of it. But that’s life. Right now, it’s just such a happy time for the entire family, that I am not even going to bother with it. At a time like this, if there are people who are only going to think negative thoughts, then they don’t deserve any attention
    ...being a human...

T

Default Aishwarya Rai will not retire post delivery…

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan turning into mom, sent excitement and jubilation all over. The good news was also accepted with mixed reactions. While some were happy that the actress will finally settle down, few were doubtful about her return to the screens. Well, here’s what grapevines have it of late….

Speculations are that Aishwarya will be soon back on field and she has already signed her next project. The former Miss World is said to have been roped in for Viacom 18′s production and the movie will go on floors late 2012.

According to official source from the banner, they have discussed few interesting script ideas with Aishwarya and she has liked it. “She has committed to doing the film next year and she will be consulted for the final subject of the film,” the source added.

Viacom 18 is currently having Abhishek-Bipasha’s ‘Players’ and an Amitabh Bachchan starrer.
    ...being a human...

T

Default Aishwarya will be a beautiful mom: Sushmita Sen

Aishwarya Rai will be a beautiful mother, says Sushmita Sen, a mother of two.
    "Aishwarya has always been known to be a beautiful woman. She has brought great laurels to our country. Both of us are international winners. She is a beautiful woman who is going to be a mother, and that will increase her beauty manifold," Sushmita told reporters in Mumbai.
    "Whether you become a mother biologically or through heart, you feel beautiful entering that phase of your life. She will be a very beautiful mother," she said.

...being a human...

T

Default Madhur blames Ash for hiding pregnancy news

Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar is devastated. And understandably so.

His ambitious project Heroine had to be unceremoniously shelved after news of his leading lady Aishwarya Rai Bachchan being pregnant got out.

Bhandarkar finally broke his silence on the matter on his blog and blamed Aishwarya for hiding the news from him.

On his blog, he writes, 'The entire event would not have taken place if on the onset the actress would have informed the state of her health an impending maternity…. The truth was hidden from us. We learnt about the entire thing from news channels like the rest of the world that the said actress was 4 months pregnant and she was due on November.'

Bhandarkar adds, 'This decision of pulling the plug had a devasting effect on me... It was like an avalanche collapsing on me... I was in a state of total shock and depression... I have been working on the script for almost a year and a half... I could not come to the office for almost 8 days for the fear of facing those people whose bread and butter depended upon the film... because in true sense these people were the worst affected by the turn of events...
    ...being a human...

T

Default Amitabh defends Ash, upset with Madhur's claims

Just a day after Madhur Bhandarkar expressed his disappointment over having been kept in the dark about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's pregnancy, Amitabh Bachchan spoke up in Ash's defense in an interview to Mumbai-based newspaper DNA.

The Big B is apparently miffed with reports that Ash's backing out of Heroine has resulted in monetary losses to the production house to the tune of Rs 18 crore. He said that all such reports are false.

Bachchan argued that every actor has a right to get married and have children. 'Everybody knew that Aishwarya was married when she signed the film. So you mean to say that actors can't get married or have children? I don't think this can be a part of any contract that you cannot get married or have children if you working in a project,' Amitabh told the newspaper
    ...being a human...

T

Default Have Aishwarya Rai and Madhur Bhandarkar made peace?

The unceremonious exit of a pregnant Aishwarya Rai from director Madhur Bhandarkar’s “most ambitious project” Heroine has been a cause of strain between the actress and the director.

Bhandarkar recently broke his silence with a tirade in which he put the blame on Aishwarya Rai for hiding her pregnancy from him. In response, Amitabh Bachchan had jumped to Aishwarya’s defence and claimed that actors have the right to get married and have children whenever they wish.

Now Amitabh Bachchan claims that Aishwarya and Madhur have sorted out their issues.

While promoting his film Bbuddah - Hoga Terra Baap when Amitabh Bachchan was asked to comment on the strained equation between Bhadarkar and Ash, he said: “When I was asked (previously) what I have to say, I had said that they (Aishwarya and Bhandarkar) would sort it out, and in fact they have sorted it out... (But) if some person expresses his feelings about it he has the right to do it. And then others will also express their feelings on the issue and this way whatever is the truth, will come out,” Bachchan said in a matter-of-factly way.

Heroine has been shelved and Aishwarya Rai is on a maternity leave from films.
    ...being a human...

RIP-Mate, You ll be Remembered:) www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

ThanX......................

T

Default Mommy’s day out!!! Ash to attend the French National Day celebrations.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to attend the French National Day celebrations in Mumbai, this Thursday, July 14. The event will be hosted by the French Embassy at a South Mumbai hotel.

Ash has been maintaining a low profile ever since the news of her pregnancy was out.

The actress’ French connection goes back a long way. Last month, she attended the French derby in Chantilly, France. Aishwarya is also a regular at the Cannes Film Festival for last several years.She is also the brand ambassador for a French cosmetic and a watch brand.

A source says, “She will be attending a show organised to celebrate the French National Day. There are several dignitaries and Aishwarya may make an appearance as she endorses a French brand. This would be her first public appearance since the announcement of pregnancy.”

As part of the celebrations, designers Rahul Mishra, Nachiket Barve and Narendra Kumar are designing costumes inspired by the French flag.

Nachiket Barve for whom Aishwarya has been a muse, is making a garment embodying the spirit of France using its national colours of red, white and blue.

Nachiket says, “She has sported my garments in the past and it’s always a pleasure to dress her up. Her presence in itself is great attraction to the evening.”
    ...being a human...

T

Default Ash not interested in flaunting her baby bump!!!

Buzz has it that many international magazines are trying to get the very gorgeous Aishwarya Rai and Lara Dutta to flaunt their baby curve for their covers.

But if buzz is to be believed, Ash is currently not interested because the Bachchan family is not too keen on it. While on the other hand, Lara is still giving it a thought.

Do you think it is right for these beauty queens to show off their baby bump???
    ...being a human...

T

Default Aishwarya will have twins'

Would be Grandfather Amitabh Bachchan couldn’t hide his happiness before a female contestant on ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati,’ who forecasted that his daughter-in-law- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will have twins.

Our reliable sources revealed, “As soon as Richa (the contestant's name) sat on the hot seat, she told Big B that her family astrologer had predicted twins for Aishwarya, before she came for KBC. On hearing this, Big B couldn’t contain his happiness and smiled. He replied politely saying, ‘Jo bhi Bhagwan denge...usse accept kar lenge (Will accept whatever God will grant us).”

It seems just like the Bachchans, even their fans can’t wait to see the baby (or babies) and are busy guessing the gender and the names. As far as Richa’s family astrologer's prediction is concerned, you can catch it on KBC on September 29.
    ...being a human...

T

Default Why is Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan hiding her baby bump?

The stork's been rather busy these past several months. Not only in Bollywood with queen bee Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan expecting her first child with actor hubby Abhishek Bachchan, and actor Lara Dutta and tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi expecting their first as well, but out in the West too.

Until recently new mums Mariah Carey, Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba, Kate Hudson, et al, were seen showing off their baby bump rather proudly at various dos. Also, mums-to-be actor Jennifer Garner, singer Beyonce Knowles and France's First Lady Carla Bruni who are going all out to flaunt their curves. And so has Lara here, when she recently walked the ramp in her preg avatar.

Aishwarya on the other hand yet seems to be coy about flaunting her own bump and has been making limited appearances and that too clad in layered clothing that would keep the bump well-hidden.

Now, one wonders when is the actor ever going to make her style statement and step out in that glam avatar, trading her Anarkalis and saris for something more her haute and happening…
    ...being a human...

T

Default Will Aishwarya Rai deliver on 11/11/2011??

If rumors are to be believed, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is due for a November second week dilevery. The actress is currently in her third trimester of pregnancy.

Buzz also has it that fans and friends of the actress are gearing up to receive bets on the exact date that Ash will deliver.

Talks among people are that Ash will deliver on 11-11-2011.
    “It is a unique date which has people excited and has raised the bar for the bets,” says the one of them.

Another source says, “The stakes will change as November approaches as one will get a clearer idea of when the actor is actually due,”

“The best part is that the mother herself will have no control over the exact due date. So it’s all guess work and that is what has raised the stakes here,” says the source.

“It’s not about money, but I truly wish that the Bachchan’s have the privilege of bringing a newborn in this world on an unique day. It only befits an unique family, doesn’t it?’” he adds.
    ...being a human...

T

Default A jhalak of Aishwarya’s baby bump!!

And we finally get a glimpse of Aishwarya Rai’s baby bump.

Every since the news of her pregnancy was out, Ash maintained a low profile. Not just that, the mom to be always tried to her her baby bump by sporting loose kurtas and flowing dupattas.

It is heard that Ash’s dad-in-law, Amitabh Bachchan has been making religious trips to protect his bahu from buri nazar.
    ...being a human...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast