Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default "THIS IS STUPID! THIS IS STUPID!" ~ Power To The People

Follow us on Social Media

The title were the exact words chanted by the WWE fans during the show. Honestly, I would have chanted it too. Anybody and their momma knows:

Beth Phoenix should have faced the Bells
    Sin Cara should have faced Evan Bourne
    Henry and Kane should NOT have faced each other in an arm wrestling match. <----- This is where the chant started.

The votes were obviously rigged. I don't see anybody could have truly chosen the results of those matches. It almost felt like an insult that WWE would do that to the fans. Idk man.

Thoughts?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

I 100% agree! Power to the people my ass. I heard that you had charges when you voted on your phone.

BS....TOTAL BS!!!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I felt absolutely the same..

Evan Bourne vs Mason Ryan - Really? WTF. Sin Cara
    Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk a Falls Count Anywhere Match? No DQ!
    Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler should have been with Vickie banned from ringside
    Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan not a Paper Bag Match? It's a joke, am I right? Am I Right?

The only match with a legit stipulation was the 6-Man Tag Team Match, if you'd ask me..

I ain't no rocket scientist, but this was clearly rigged and they didn't even bother to cover it up. It's what we call a Witzveranstaltung over here.
    I have absolutely no idea why they are screwing the fans over so much lately. Vince is fixated on making money, sure, but doesn't he see the big picture? Doesn't he realize that he's damaging the business in the longer term?

I literally raged everytime they showed the "poll results"

I sure as hell can't speak for the whole WWE Universe, but im pretty confident that i'm not the only one who's thinking that way

//edit:
    WWE posted @ Facebook:
    "Monday’s “Power to the People” edition of WWE Monday Night Raw gave the WWE Universe the ability to choose what they wanted to see on their television screens. Unfortunately, technical difficulties created by an influx of heavy voting traffic resulted in not every vote being properly counted."
    I have absolutely no comment about this
    Last edited by DanielBryan; 06-22-2011 at 01:40 AM.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

My friends, this is a better time than any to use this clip to show our rage.

T

Do they srsly think anyone believes that shit?

//edit:
    "Updated: The tabulating provider's overloaded system reported several inaccurate results, prompting WWE management to follow WWE.com's Live Chat Poll for the night's final vote."
    Last edited by DanielBryan; 06-22-2011 at 05:58 AM.

T

Do they srsly think anyone believes that shit?
    they rig the american idol vote every season and pepole still think that there voting for who they want to so why is this any diffrent
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

What they claimed happened was the votes caused a crash and votes were coming in AFTER the matches had been calculated and pushed onto the next "vote".
    So when people were voting for B, Kelly Kelly vs. Brie Bella (which apparently was a huge number), there was a crash and many of the B Votes came in during the match and were added on to Mason Ryan, hence how he ended up facing Evan Bourne.
    WWE said that Sin Cara actually had 90% of the votes.
    So expect that match next week.