Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Bachchans, SRK celebrate Father's Day

Follow us on Social Media

Amitabh Bachchan may not believe in Father's Day. But he did save an afternoon for son Abhishek on Sunday, Father's Day.

'Just spent the most wonderful afternoon with @SrBachchan. A mans greatest wealth is the wisdom, knowledge and experience of his parents,' Abhishek tweeted.

Shah Rukh Khan, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky and had to spend the day alone. 'Fathers day...and I am all alone...not that I would have done anything special except look at their innocent eyes. Love u Aryan & Suhana,' he tweeted.

Akshay Kumar got emotional and tweeted about his relationship with his father. 'Father's day, that special time of the year no matter what our age may be, when every single Son/daughter across the country needs to show just how much their Fathers mean to them. Fathers feel proud to be our Fathers, the day we show that we respect the family & life our Father's have created for us... I may not be able to physically show what my Father's love & existence means to me anymore, but my Son shows me every single day,' he updated.
    ...being a human...