Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Chris Jericho & Others Support Zack Ryder

Follow us on Social Media

Chris Jericho posted the following on Twitter about Zack Ryder not being used on RAW. It sounds like Jericho is a broski…

"So LAME that WWE didn't include @ZackRyder on Raw last night. No reason not to!! Wrestling is supposed to be FUN remember? Time to riot..."

Dolph Ziggler also claimed via Twitter that WWE "kicked [Ryder] in the nuts" by not using him on RAW.

Zack Ryder himself also commented on not being used:

"I wasn't on Raw...(besides all the Ryder signs and chants)...but you can catch me this Thursday on WWE Superstars."

Wade Barrett also showed support for Ryder by tweeting: "WWWYKI."

So what do DR wrestlers think... should Ryder now have a permanent spot in the RAW roster?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

In all honesty I've seen him wrestle one match and he wasn't that impressive (bar being ALOT taller than I thought he was). He's big cos of that internet vid session he does, not cos of what he does in the ring. Sure he'll get a big pop if he's given a push, but will he be able to sustain it if he has to stop his net vids cos of his schedule? Wrestling fans (for the majority) are a fickle lot and could turn on Ryder in a heartbeat.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

[email protected] Barrett showing up.

T

I think he should get some sort of push or else it will be the unemployment line for him to be honest i have even seen him wrestle so i have no opnion on that
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    I think he should get some sort of push or else it will be the unemployment line for him to be honest i have even seen him wrestle so i have no opnion on that
    YouTube - ‪WWE Superstars 6/16/11 - Zack Ryder vs. Primo (Entire Match)‬‏

I think he is actually pretty good, but has room for improvement. I can see him as a IC or US champ in the future.

woo woo woo u know it!!

T

He's got the look, charisma and attitude.
    Personally, I don't think he's too bad in the ring either. Okay, there are much more technical guys or high fliers, but he's not a BAD wrestler. I also love both his finishers (Ruff Ryder and the Zack Attack/Overdrive).
    I think WWE using him alot on Superstars is a good idea. It gives him time to develop as a wrestler and to find his style of wrestling and work on it, before being pushed on one of the top brand shows.
    All in all, I'm routing for Ryder. It's Ryder or RIOT.
    WWWYKI.