ƒℓу нιgн ιη тнє ѕку

Default Love triangle in mjht

Follow us on Social Media

Love triangle in Miley Jab…

Miley Jab Hum Tum will soon have a love triangle as there is a new entry on the show. The entry of newcomer Sumeet Soni who will play Purab will lead to a love triangle between Gunjan, Samrat and him. Sumeet has earlier acted in Full Masti 88.2 on Sab TV.

A source informs, “There will be a love triangle track on the show. This is a different kind of track that we are trying. Purab will enter the show as Samrat’s friend and gradually he befriends Gunjan. They become good friends and Gunjan becomes fond of him. Purab will create a lot of confusion and misunderstanding between Gunjan and Samrat. But that does not mean it is a negative character. The character is completely positive. The length of his character is not yet decided. We may have him for a longer time depending on the audience’s demand and the story’s requirement.”

Sumeet got this role in a strange way. Months ago, prior to the launch of Miley Jab…, when actors were being cast for the show, Sumeet had auditioned for Samrat’s role. He was not selected at that time. But when the production house was looking for a new boy for the show they looked at the previous tapes and spotted him.

Sumeet says, “On my first day of the shoot I was very nervous but everyone made me feel comfortable. I knew Mohit well even before joining the show as he is my flat mate. But now I know others as well and it feels like a family working with them. The entire cast and crew is very supportive.”

Describing his character he states, “It is a positive, confident and fun loving character.” When asked about the new track, he refused to divulge any details.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank u very Much .