Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default WM 28 Taker vs ........

Follow us on Social Media

Hear me out before you put this off as just another Taker WM thread. In my opinion Taker has to go out with a win and it has to be big. There are only 3 maybe 4 current superstars to go with Cena, Orton, Punk and maybe Y2J. Cena is facing the Rock so he's out. I look for Orton to be in a title match. Punk would be AWESOME just don't see it happening. Y2J I know he would put on a great match but don't really see him as a threat. The rest of the superstars I do not see as being in the same league as the Taker or poses a believeable threat. So I look to the past and there is one name out there.........

Last edited by ajstyless; 06-14-2011 at 04:12 PM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I think CM Punk will not be around anymore at WM28. Y2J will not be coming back anytime soon (see interviews).
    Maybe Austin will get a shot at him?

T

I know this is gonna sound a bit wierd, but stay with me. The Miz. The guy has proven time and again he can antagonise the best of the roster, and he has also proven he can perform at the very highest levels. Granted his WM main event turn wasn't great, but the entire PPV was rubbish (with 2 matches excepted) imo. But if you look at his Extreme Rules and Over The Limit matches (barring the rediculous ending of course) he has shown what a good performer he is. And Miz is someone who I can see as arrogant enough to call out 'Taker and he's proven he's vicious enough to run with the best of them. Plus he's not the biggest guy on the roster so it'll be eaiser on 'Taker to pull off some of his bigger moves, and with how devious The Miz is he could (with a good enough build up) be seen as a legitimate threat to the streak.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    I know this is gonna sound a bit wierd, but stay with me. The Miz. The guy has proven time and again he can antagonise the best of the roster, and he has also proven he can perform at the very highest levels. Granted his WM main event turn wasn't great, but the entire PPV was rubbish (with 2 matches excepted) imo. But if you look at his Extreme Rules and Over The Limit matches (barring the rediculous ending of course) he has shown what a good performer he is. And Miz is someone who I can see as arrogant enough to call out 'Taker and he's proven he's vicious enough to run with the best of them. Plus he's not the biggest guy on the roster so it'll be eaiser on 'Taker to pull off some of his bigger moves, and with how devious The Miz is he could (with a good enough build up) be seen as a legitimate threat to the streak.
    Seeing Taker's current physicality he need someone to carry him through the match I don't think Miz has raise his bar to that level so he can carry the old man along with him.

i dont think Taker will come back. but if he get back then Taker Vs Orton Nice Match & TRIPLE HHH Already Challenge Him For The Match Streak Vs Career.

T

Quote Originally Posted by !!.-BiLLa-.!! View Post
    i dont think Taker will come back. but if he get back then Taker Vs Orton Nice Match & TRIPLE HHH Already Challenge Him For The Match Streak Vs Career.
    Who wants to watch Taker vs HHH 3...
    Orton already had a match with him in mania and I see him in a title match at mania.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

undertaker vs DDP should be awsome but ddp's career is over but an other dream match can be undertaker vs the rock ...
    PS: cena suck

New Arrivals

T

triple threat match:Taker vs Triple h vs Shawn Michaels

T

hey icon : HBK's career is over ...

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Seeing Taker's current physicality he need someone to carry him through the match I don't think Miz has raise his bar to that level so he can carry the old man along with him.
    That depends on how much he recovers between now and next year.

T

every years taker come back on summerslam , so if you read this mark "undertaker" callaway , come back on september and kick cena's ass

T

I would like to see someone who hasn't gone against Taker at Wrestlemaina to go against him rather than second chances. CM Punk would be the perfect guy to go with. I would also say Cena, but he's probably gonna face the Rock. WWE could offer CM Punk to go against Taker at WM to get him to stay in the WWE.

New Arrivals

T

i think taker vs mask kane thats gona be awesome

New Arrivals

T

i think taker vs mask kane this gona be awesome

T

Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    i think taker vs mask kane this gona be awesome
    It would have been good but there is no possibility of Kane getting a mask again... If they want to turn him to get a mask they have to make a big story-line.

T

It would have been good but there is no possibility of Kane getting a mask again... If they want to turn him to get a mask they have to make a big story-line.
    Plus I'd like to see someone we haven't seen before for his last match.

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

i think its going to be taker vs triple HHH again

T

Who wants to watch Taker vs HHH 3...
    Orton already had a match with him in mania and I see him in a title match at mania.
    it's all ready set up HHH said that he wanted a rematch with the undertaker as soon as he was well enough
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    it's all ready set up HHH said that he wanted a rematch with the undertaker as soon as he was well enough
    27 was his rematch dammit! >.<

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    27 was his rematch dammit! >.<
    :lollll:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast