Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Bollywood banned! Sushmita’s ‘I AM SHE’

Follow us on Social Media

Very well aware of the oodles of entertainment value Bollywood possesses; Sushmita Sen is in mood to let it steal the thunder from her lovely women participating in beauty paegent ‘I Am She’ 2011. The bong beauty has quite categorically banned Bollywood performances from the show.

“There is no place for Bollywood numbers in my show. However, the B-town residents are welcome to flaunt their vocal chords,” says Sushmita.

The gorgeous actress began with ‘I Am She’ last year which selects Miss. India who eventually goes to the Miss. Universe contest. Sush is all set with ‘I Am She’ Miss. India 2011 and claims all support from her close ones in tinsel town.

“It has been a pleasure to get tremendous support from my close friends such as Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Farah Khan and Harman Baweja. They all are strong-minded people with the certain agendas and trust me they aren’t part of this just for the heck of the publicity,” adds Ms. Sen.

Sushmita has roped in Jackky Bhagnani, Aditi Govitrikar and Joy Dutta as the jury members for the pageant whose winner will go to Miss. Universe contest in Brazil in September.
    ...being a human...

RIP-Mate, You ll be Remembered:)

Very Nice & Gr8 Sharing,
    Keep It Up......................