Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default DEATH is the most wise people's food for thought.

Follow us on Social Media

Ibn ‘Umar said: I was with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when a man from among the Ansaar came to him and greeted the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) with salaam, then he said: “O Messenger of Allaah, which of the believers is best?” He said: “The one who is best in attitude.” He said: “Which of the believers is most wise?” He said: “The one who remembers death the most, and is best prepared for what comes after it. Those are the wise.” narrated Ibn Maajah (4259).

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said:

When the dead body. is placed in the grave, he listens to the sound of the shoes (as his friends and relatives return after burying him).

{Book 040, Chapter 17, Number 6863 : Sahih Muslim}

Abdullah reported Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying:

The Last Hour would affect (most terribly) the wicked persons.

{Book 041, Chapter 25, Number 7043 : Sahih Muslim}

Jabir reported:

I heard Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying. Every servant would be raised (in the same very state) in which he dies.

{Book 040, Chapter 19, Number 6878 : Sahih Muslim}

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, “A Muslim whose three children die before the age of puberty will be granted Paradise by Allah due to his mercy for them.”

{Volume 2, Book 23, Number 340 : Sahih Bukhari}

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).

{Book 013, Chapter 4, Number 4005 : Sahih Muslim}

A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that a man came to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said:

Allah’s Messenger, my mother died all of a sudden without making any will. I think if (she could have the opportunity) to speak she would have made a Sadaqa. Would there be any reward for her if I give charity on her behalf? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes.

{Book 013, Chapter 3, Number 4003 : Sahih Muslim}

A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that a man came to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said:

Allah’s Messenger, my mother died all of a sudden without making any will. I think if (she could have the opportunity) to speak she would have made a Sadaqa. Would there be any reward for her if I give charity on her behalf? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes.

{Book 013, Chapter 3, Number 4003 : Sahih Muslim}
    ...being a human...

RIP-Mate, You ll be Remembered:) www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

Great Sharing..................

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

nice