Cool they are engaged

Follow us on Social Media

In an interview with TIMES NOW's enterainment correspondent Rashma Shetty, Raj Kundra talks about his two loves -- cricket and Shilpa Shetty.

Rashma: Until yesterday he was Shilpa Shetty's guy but now an IPL owner, so Raj tel us, who got you into the IPL front?

Raj: It was something I was very passionate about, ever since I saw it launch last year and after seeing the success of it, I was even more sure I wanted to be part of it. So I told Shilpa that I wanted to be part of it and I said, here is an opportunity. I know someone on the board of directors, they are keen in giving us a share in the company, are you interested. It wili require investments, it will require your name time and lets do it believe me it's going to be a long term investment.

Rashma: When we think of IPL in general, it's like a perfect marriage between cricket and entertainment, so was that a factor for you?

Raj: Definitely, it is a factor. The formula last year was cricket and Bollywood -- both are nation wide favourites. I mean cricket is a religion and Bollywood stars, gods. So it works and who better than Shilpa Shetty.

Rashma: There is going to be a definitely comparison between the already existing Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia, so are you ready for the pitting against each other thing?

Raj: There is no competition, I mean we are all friends and the idea is just to go out there and have fun, may the best team win.

Rashma: Do we see Shilpa dance?

Raj: If we don't see Shilpa dance then I think we will be worried about what we've done.

Rashma: There have been reports about Shilpa hosting a reality show where she will be picking up cheer leaders?

Raj: Yeah that's right, she has been asked to pick the leading squad and we'll utilize that for some kind of merchandizing.

Rashma: Raj, people want to know if you and Shilpa are engaged?

Raj: No. Not engaged. Committed but not engaged.

Rashma: Is marriage going to happen soon?

Raj: When that happens, there will be another announcement.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank you very much for sharing with us Dear.