Default Who will win Alex rilley or Miz????

Follow us on Social Media

Whom do u think will win

Vs

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

I think it will be riley with the kind of crowd support he is gaining as well as the push by the creative dept. However, i will be sad for The Miz coz he has made himself quite a good heel but now he's being shunned down.

Yes i also think that but still miz is a very Clever player....

I've got a funny feeling that Miz will weasel his way to victory regarding this one.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by only4stories View Post
    MIZ will WIN BCOZ HE IS AWESOME and much experienced player Then RIlely
    Yea you are right miz is more experienced than Rilly so I am agree with you.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

MIZ will WIN BCOZ HE IS AWESOME and much experienced player Then RIlely

Miz is a very clever player he can win but Alex riiley is very angry because miz insulted him so he can beat him take out his anger so both sides are 70% and 75% so cant say who will win???

T

I think A-Ry will win anger and revenge are two good motivators. I had a feeling that this was coming there is only so much a man can take before he goes nuts and starts beating the crap out of others. I think the sooner as can get A-Ry back on smackdown the better.

However, i will be sad for The Miz coz he has made himself quite a good heel but now he's being shunned down.
    the Miz let his ego get the best of him. it happened with Jack Swagger when he was champ Vince will let him stew for a while and then let him try to be the champ again
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 06-10-2011 at 11:58 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    I think A-Ry will win anger and revenge are two good motivators. I had a feeling that this was coming there is only so much a man can take before he goes nuts and starts beating the crap out of others. I think the sooner as can get A-Ry back on smackdown the better.

the Miz let his ego get the best of him. it happened with Jack Swagger when he was champ Vince will let him stew for a while and then let him try to be the champ again

But Miz is also angry because alex riiley started beating miz when he told him to apologize........

T

Quote Originally Posted by The Heart Break Kid View Post
    But Miz is also angry because alex riiley started beating miz when he told him to apologize........
    that's true I still think that A-Ry has more of a reason to be mad. I mean the guy was Miz's slave and when he said he was sorry the first time to the miz he got yelled at and insulted. not to mention all the times that the Miz has left A-Ry in the ring for others like orton and Cena to beat the living daylights of. it's a match of wounded egos on both sides that for sure but I think that A-Ry will have the advantage and win because I don't think the Miz can function with out a minion to command .

I think that it will be a close match and i think it will be a great way to showcase the talent that both of these guys have I can't wait to see what A-Ry can do on his own with out the miz and i want to see if this effects the Miz. I mean to me it looks like the miz can't handle the fact that a)He's not the champion any more, b ) that A-RY isn't going to be there to "help" him win anymore. I think that it will be a great match no matter who wins
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 06-10-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    that's true I still think that A-Ry has more of a reason to be mad. I mean the guy was Miz's slave and when he said he was sorry the first time to the miz he got yelled at and insulted. not to mention all the times that the Miz has left A-Ry in the ring for others like orton and Cena to beat the living daylights of. it's a match of wounded egos on both sides that for sure but I think that A-Ry will have the advantage and win because I don't think the Miz can function with out a minion to command .

I think that it will be a close match and i think it will be a great way to showcase the talent that both of these guys have I can't wait to see what A-Ry can do on his own with out the miz and i want to see if this effects the Miz. I mean to me it looks like the miz can't handle the fact that a)He's not the champion any more, b ) that A-RY isn't going to be there to "help" him win anymore. I think that it will be a great match no matter who wins
    yES IT WILL BE A GREAT MATCH>>>>.... IT WILL BE TWO AWESOME IF cENA SUPPORTS Riiley....

T

Quote Originally Posted by The Heart Break Kid View Post
    yES IT WILL BE A GREAT MATCH>>>>.... IT WILL BE TWO AWESOME IF cENA SUPPORTS Riiley....
    i think it might be a while before Cena can trust A-Ry you have to remember that if it was for a sharp eyed official A-ry would have helped the Miz win back the Championship. not the mention all of the 2 on one beat downs that cena haas received from both of them

T

I think it'll come down to a even fight, and near the end, A-Ry will get the advantage and be beating on Miz, leading Miz into cheating his way to victory, such as knocking out the referee, leaving, using a weapon or something similar.
    I don't think they'll have A-Ry lose to the Miz in a fair-fight and kill his push.
    But they won't have Miz lose to A-Ry after all this time of getting him to the top.

Yes it will be a superbmatch

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mika4N6 View Post
    I think it'll come down to a even fight, and near the end, A-Ry will get the advantage and be beating on Miz, leading Miz into cheating his way to victory, such as knocking out the referee, leaving, using a weapon or something similar.
    I don't think they'll have A-Ry lose to the Miz in a fair-fight and kill his push.
    But they won't have Miz lose to A-Ry after all this time of getting him to the top.
    A loss by A-Ry will not nessecerily kill A-Ry's push, in fact far from it. If you loose at a PPV it can be a big motivator for more storyline (Christian is a good current example of this). In my personal opinion Miz needs to win this to regain some credibility in the fan's eyes.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    A loss by A-Ry will not nessecerily kill A-Ry's push, in fact far from it. If you loose at a PPV it can be a big motivator for more storyline (Christian is a good current example of this). In my personal opinion Miz needs to win this to regain some credibility in the fan's eyes.
    agreed also A-ry was drafted to smackdown so weather he win or loses it will result in him getting a following when the feud with the Miz is over

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

I think Miz will win but Riley will be made to look good throughout the match.