Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Model actor Shashvat Seth breaks Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi record by breaking 5/5 slabs

Follow us on Social Media

The 24-year-old brat from Indore, who is into acting, modeling and working out, broke the record of “Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi”show on COLORs in Season 4’ during the GLASS SLAB STUNT. He broke all 5/5 slabs and this was unexpected by the stunt team too.

Shashvat Seth successfully took the ultimate challenge in COLORS in the Fourth and one of the most torturous ever seasons of Thums Up Fear Factor ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ – Torchaar and Akshay Kumar at the show’s helm to inflict some real torture on show’s contestants. Shashvat Seth, who along with model Alesia Raut, faced some torturous times with danger always on the menu for Khatron Ke Khiladi contestants and says that Alesia should be grateful to him. He hadn’t taken any acting classes but when he got a call from Endemol, he had to go through driving test, physical test, swimming test, endurance test and medical Test.

As Akshay Kumar returns to test the mettle of contestants, Shashvat Seth raised the bar way higher as the danger levels rose higher. Shashvat was fighting fit as there were going to be no harnesses and cables supporting the contestants in most of the stunts. He headed out on a wild ride with stunts that involve predators from the wild – cheetahs, lions and crocodiles. Teeth, fangs, nails and bloodlust – that’s the name of the game.

Shashvat has full faith in what he can achieve and his ability to perform. “KKK4 is the show where I shall start and perform the most adventurous activities I have ever done. KKK has been an intense show and it is 100% real as compared to the other self claimed reality shows. I had a lot of challenges been thrown at me and for me to discover my phobias.”
    ...being a human...