Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default US: Sikh man called 'Osama's brother', punched

Follow us on Social Media

In a "bias" attack, a Sikh man lost three of his teeth after being sucker-punched in a moving train in the US by a man, who accused him of being related to slain al Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden.
    Jiwan Singh, who came to America 30 years ago and is an employee of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), was attacked on the US Memorial Day on May 30, The New York Daily News reported.
    "He was saying, 'You are the brother of Osama,", the 59-year-old Singh was quoted as saying by the news website.

"I said, 'I am not Osama. I have nothing to do with him!"
    The daily said the Sikh MTA employee was riding a train to work in Brooklyn from his home in Richmond Hill on Memorial Day when a hate-spewing straphanger accused him of being related to bin Laden and then sucker-punched him.
    The father of five said his son, Jasmir, 23, had also lost an eye after being stabbed by attackers in 2009 who targeted him because of his turban and traditional beard.
    "We are Indians," he said, recalling other "Osama" slurs he's endured because of his long, white beard.
    "Due to that ... I have suffered so much, my family has suffered so much, my community has suffered so much."
    Singh, an electrical engineer, said the recent attack happened about 11:30 pm and described the attacker as a black man in his late 20s.
    Talking about the incident, he said the car was half-empty, but the man walked right up to him and demanded he give up his seat.
    ...being a human...

Blud serious talk this black nigga's needs to learn something they don't understand the meaning of terrorist.....if it would be yeah i would fight not just go nd complain...'We are indians' Nd we need to learn to give answer back just like we don in our country....If some black guy would do this kind of stuff in india people in india would buried him alive.....

Edit :-