dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Default R-Truth What the Heck???

Follow us on Social Media

so nothing good comes from the south R-Truth. Pepsi was invented in New Bern, North Carolina and it's computer Coca-Cola was invented in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Pepper was invented in Waco, Texas. Music greats johnny cash and Elvis hail from the south. Lynyrd Skynyrd invented Southern Rock music. The list goes on I just wanted to put that out there. I think the only thing We don't want to admit come from the South right now is R-Truth
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Girl ease out its just a story line. Truthfully sayin I think the WWE writers also don't know where this story-line is going..

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Girl ease out its just a story line. Truthfully sayin I think the WWE writers also don't know where this story-line is going..
    I found it funny the whole succeeding for the WWE universe thing I just think it was a little out of line to say nothing good ever comes from the south when a lot of great stuff comes from the south. it just hurt my Southern Pride I'll get over it
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 06-07-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

T

Sit down, and as a certain great Wrestler from Winnipeg would say, shut the hell up!
    Don't get all flustered. It's how to cut a heel promo. And let's face it, if you're all raged up about it, he did a good job.
    You constantly see heels insult cities or states to get the crowd fired up, for example Miz insulting Canada and when William Regal was in Belfast at a live event I was at, he claimed that "Iraq would be more hospitable" which got everyone booing him.
    What'd you expect from a heel/bad guy? For him to give you praise for your Coca Cola factories?

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mika4N6 View Post
    Sit down, and as a certain great Wrestler from Winnipeg would say, shut the hell up!
    Don't get all flustered. It's how to cut a heel promo. And let's face it, if you're all raged up about it, he did a good job.
    You constantly see heels insult cities or states to get the crowd fired up, for example Miz insulting Canada and when William Regal was in Belfast at a live event I was at, he claimed that "Iraq would be more hospitable" which got everyone booing him.
    What'd you expect from a heel/bad guy? For him to give you praise for your Coca Cola factories?
    I know it his job but this just erked me a bit more because Raw was taped in my home state. i happen to like R-truth as a heel he pulls of crazy better then anyone else in the WWE

RIP-Mate, You ll be Remembered:) www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T