Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Simi Selects India's Most Desirable Is Back

Follow us on Social Media

In an all new show that features the country's most desirable celebrities sharing their personal moments; guests to include Freida Pinto, John Abraham and Ranbir Kapoor among others

The quintessential queen of celebrity talk shows, Simi Garewal, is excited with her next television venture as Simi Selects India's Most Desirable goes on air on June 12.

The anchor producer said, "It is a brand new show unlike my earlier outing Rendezvous With Simi Garewal. There will be 15 episodes and we have already shot for 10 episodes."

The show is about India's most desirable folk.

"But it is not gossipy. It is not only about their sex appeal but how good a companion they make, how good a boyfriend/girlfriend they are and how they deal with break ups. It is about their real self," she elaborated.

Simi was keen to reinvent herself with this venture on TV. "After Rendezvous, a lot of telly shows had similar formats.

So I thought of a new concept. I have been working on it since 2009 but kept it under wraps till things fell into place."

She has also introduced a new element in the show each of her guests will do a painting that will be auctioned for charity. "I had to do this, there has to be some element of concern for the others," Simi said.

She added that the show is youth centric and will have a large young audience.

Although the show is new, what will remain is Simi's inimitable style (of being so very concerned and empathetic) and her way of making her guests pour their hearts out.

Her guests on the show include Freida Pinto, John Abraham, Siddharth Mallya and Ranbir Kapoor among others.
    Designer Anamika Khanna is styling her.

Rendezvous with Simi Garewal began airing from 1997 and had several seasons till 2007. Her guests had included Benazir Bhutto, Jackie Chan, Lakshmi Mittal, Brett Lee, Jayalalitha, Gayatri Devi, Narayan Murthy besides film folk like A R Rahman, Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan, Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan among others

Let's get spoofy
    VJ-actor Cyrus Sahukar had hosted a spoof of the show called Rendezvous With Semi Girebal.
    ...being a human...

New Arrivals