Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default If Christian turns heel, they should turn....

Follow us on Social Media

Sheamus face. Not only do they lack main event faces on SD! right now, but I would also like to see Sheamus as a face(not the generic face either). I mean if Christian turns heel, they would have a lot of heels with Randy Orton as the only main event babyface. Mark Henry just turned heel so it wouldn't make sense for him to turn back. So turn the fella face. Thoughts?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

No. I don't think Shaemus would work well as a face, he's all about destroying opponents and causing serious damage, both of which lend themselves more to heels than faces. I know it -can- work, but it's tough to get right. Besides, Shaemus turnign face now wouldn't make any sense, he's gonna be after Christian and complaining that he had the WHC won off Orton so will probably end up feuding with him. Tbh I think somone from Raw should go over to SD and either turn face or be given a big push. Maybe John Morrison when he comes back or even someone unexpected, like maybe Jack Swagger. End of it is that SD has way too many heels and very few main eventers, Raw has too many heels and too many main eventers (Del Rio, Miz, Swagger etc) so tbh they need to somehow either via storyline or at Bragging Rights give the rosters a major face/heel overhaul and probably swap some guys around (and for god's sake, give Cody Rhodes a chance to go after Orton, the guy is just begging to be a main eventer).

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

cody rhodes has devloped his image well and he shud get a match with orton :alberto:
    Last edited by supersiddh; 06-06-2011 at 02:39 AM.
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

Totally agree, I would like to see a Swagger face turn.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Its decided that Christian is turning heel.. Check out my latest post