Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Birthday wishes for Sonakshi

Follow us on Social Media

Dabangg girl Sonakshi Sinha turns 24 today and B-Town folks took turns to wish her through tweets.

Arbaaz Khan tweeted his wishes: 'Happy Birthday Sonakshi Sinha. Have a great day and fantastic year ahead. Wishing the Dabangg girl super success in life'

Neil Nitin Mukesh also wished well. 'Here's wishing @sonakshisinha a very happy birthday ! GOD bless you,' he wrote.

Jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali wished the birthday girl: 'Happy birthday my Sona, wish u love luck, health wealth and happiness always,' she updated.

Sonakshi's Joker co-star Minissha Lamba wished the birthday girl too: 'Wishing my co-star @sonakshisinha a very Happy Birthday! May the year be all that u have dreamed of Sona.. Hugs ' she tweeted.

It went by so quickly! I wish I had more time to enjoy what was happening to me. I never thought all this will happen to me. I canít ask for more. Iíve gotten into my calm meditative mode this birthday. Iíve to admit itís a new birth for me.Ē

Sonakshi would spend the day quietly, but her family has different plans.

ďI am not much of a party girl. My family is more enthusiastic about my birthday than I am.Ē

DESIRULEZ..wishes the lovely actress a very Happy Birthday.

...being a human...