Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Big Segments Planned For RAW Tonight

Follow us on Social Media

-- Creative plans as of this past weekend were for R-Truth to confront John Cena tonight on RAW. This is a strong sign that Capitol Punishment will feature a match between both RAW Superstars.

-- Though Triple H is being advertised for tonight's RAW taping Omaha, Nebraska, it should be noted that the advertisement was done months ago. It is unlikely that he will be appearing at tonight's show.

-- Also on RAW, Kharma will cut an in-ring promo to explain her actions from last week. She is pregnant and is expected to be out 9+ months.

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Just for future reference, if I were you I'd put a 'Spoilers Inside' tag on these kind of things, otherwise you may upset some people.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

@Skorsis: these ain't spoilers if you would have closely watched last week RAW the first and last news was already said and regarding the return of HHH it was already advertised in Nebraska so no big spoilers here. Please care to watch the program properly before replying. Thnx

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

The Kharma thing was a pretty reasonable spoiler. And as for watching the show, I always do before coming anywhere near Discussion as some dude a few weeks back posted a huge SD spoiler.