View Poll Results: DOES ALBERTO ROCKS OR NOT??

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • YA HE IS DOING SUPERB!!

7 38.89%
  • NO HE DOES`NT HE IS A LOSER WRESTLER

11 61.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Thumbs up Alberto rocks or not !!

Follow us on Social Media

HEY GUYZ I SEEN THREAD OF SOME KINDA LOSER POSTING ABT ABOUT DEL RIO I LIKED THE WAY DEL RIO WAS DEFENDED BUT TO MAKE THINGS FAIR AND SQUARE LETS MAKE A DECISION TO WHETHER DEL RIO ROCKS OR NOT I WUD KINDLY LIKE TO REQUEST ALL OF THOSE WHO WANNA REPLY IN THIS THREAD THAT PLS!!! READ THE FOLLOWING AND THEN VOTE

1. He is the 2011 Royal Rumble winner, outlasting 39 other participants to win the largest Royal Rumble match ever. Before working for WWE, Rodriguez used the name Dos Caras, Jr. as both a mixed martial artist and luchador in mostly Mexico and Japan. He worked in both of Mexico's main wrestling promotions and achieved success in Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL), where he is a former World Heavyweight Champion.

2.Son of noted luchador Dos Caras,
    Rodríguez is part of one of the most well known Mexican wrestling families

3.Mixed martial arts record

Professional record breakdown

14 matches

9 wins

5 losses

By knockout

2 won

2 lose

By submission

7 won

1 lose

By decision

By disqualification

3.AWARDS

1.Pro Wrestling Illustrated PWI ranked him #45 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2006

2.World Wrestling Entertainment Royal Rumble (2011)

3.Wrestling Observer Newsletter Best Gimmick (2010)

4.Amateur wrestling:

World Junior Championships Third place (1997)

Central American and Caribbean Games First place (3 times)

Pan American Games Placed (1 time)

4. DO U GUYS STILL THINK HE IS A BIG LOSER i mean Rodríguez was on track to compete at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia, but due to a lack of funding and support, Mexico did not send a wrestling team that year

5.SMART AND INTELLEGENT - Rodríguez graduated from Universidad Autonoma de San Luis Potosí where he earned a degree in architecture

WWE needed a good HEEL i,e AND THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT DEL RIO IS DOING SUPERBBB!!!!.... AS AHEEL JUST WAIT FOR THE TIME WHEN HE BECOMES A FACE NOW VOTE
    Last edited by supersiddh; 05-31-2011 at 04:49 AM.

RIP-Mate, You ll be Remembered:) www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

He Is The Big Lozzer of WWE......................

T

Quote Originally Posted by black_magic View Post
    he is the big lozzer of wwe......................
    on wat basis do u say that
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

what ever he is a dangerous player In wwe to HURT Any wrestler badly

T

Quote Originally Posted by only4stories View Post
    what ever he is a dangerous player In wwe to HURT Any wrestler badly
    definatly fearsome player he injured christain rey next will b BIG SHOW:
    Last edited by supersiddh; 06-01-2011 at 12:24 AM.
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Its unfair to say Del Rio is out to hurt people intentionally and irl. Christian was an accident, it happens. Hell some of the huge fan faves from the past have injured people, big name stars like Taker, HHH, Kane, Jericho, Austin have all been injured by other superstars, and most if not all of them have put people on the shelf in the past, would you accuse any of those of being vindictive? I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a physical industry, people get hurt, but it's never intentional.

T

I don't like the way Del rio is being pushed he comes off as a JBL wanna be. JBL couldn't pull the elitist act and neither can del rio. the only wwe superstar that could pull it off was the great HHH when he started out as the The Connecticut Blueblood. del rio isn't HHH i don't think he'll ever will be
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

Del rio does`nt needs to be hhh he is great wrestler give him some time coz he WILL B FAN FAVOURATE ONE DAY
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

I think as a villain he rocks but as a hero no way.

T

i'd like to see some other options in the poll.

i don't think hes doing superb nor that he's a loser.
    in my opinion he has a lot of unused potential and that he needs some time

T

good one
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

Hell some of the huge fan faves from the past have injured people, big name stars like Taker, HHH, Kane, Jericho, Austin have all been injured by other superstars, and most if not all of them have put people on the shelf in the past, would you accuse any of those of being vindictive?
    vin·dic·tive   
    [vin-dik-tiv] Show IPA
    –adjective
    disposed or inclined to revenge; vengeful: a vindictive person.
    proceeding from or showing a revengeful spirit: vindictive rumors.

right now i think del rio is the definition of vindictive. he broke mysterios wrist because rey wasn't born rich like he was. he put christian on the injured reserve list for six months. and now he had his ring announcer hit the big show with his car because the big was leaning on it. tell me that's not being vindictive

Del rio does`nt needs to be hhh he is great wrestler give him some time coz he WILL B FAN FAVOURATE ONE DAY
    I doubt it the WWE universe doesn't like elitist Wrestlers. JBL won only 2 championships in his entire career. Jack swagger won one championship and I doubt he'll get another shot at a title any time soon. for some reason people like to root for the underdog and Del Rio isn't playing the part of the under dog, as long as del rio has this I'm better then you attitude he will NEVER be a fan favorite.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 06-02-2011 at 01:53 AM.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    vin·dic·tive   
    [vin-dik-tiv] Show IPA
    –adjective
    disposed or inclined to revenge; vengeful: a vindictive person.
    proceeding from or showing a revengeful spirit: vindictive rumors.

right now i think del rio is the definition of vindictive. he broke mysterios wrist because rey wasn't born rich like he was. he put christian on the injured reserve list for six months. and now he had his ring announcer hit the big show with his car because the big was leaning on it. tell me that's not being vindictive
    Vindictive in the real life sense. Mysterio didn't actually break his wrist, it was a kayfabe injury, and as I've said time and again, Christian's injury was an accident. Just the same as Owen Hart's injury of Austin was an accident, just like when Rey Mysterio broke 'Taker's face, when D'Lo Brown left Droz in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. I am saying that it's being implied Del Rio is actively and deliberately causing real life injuries to people, which is just not the case.

Oh, and Show wasn't 'hit by a car'. For whatever reason Show needs some time off and this is how they've written him out for a few weeks. Lets be honest, if Rodriguez HAD hit Show with a car, the guy wouldn't have been standing 5 minutes later, he'd be in an ambulance going to the hospital with a crushed knee and would never wrestle again. Not merely needing 'physiotherapy'.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    Vindictive in the real life sense. Mysterio didn't actually break his wrist, it was a kayfabe injury, and as I've said time and again, Christian's injury was an accident. Just the same as Owen Hart's injury of Austin was an accident, just like when Rey Mysterio broke 'Taker's face, when D'Lo Brown left Droz in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. I am saying that it's being implied Del Rio is actively and deliberately causing real life injuries to people, which is just not the case.

Oh, and Show wasn't 'hit by a car'. For whatever reason Show needs some time off and this is how they've written him out for a few weeks. Lets be honest, if Rodriguez HAD hit Show with a car, the guy wouldn't have been standing 5 minutes later, he'd be in an ambulance going to the hospital with a crushed knee and would never wrestle again. Not merely needing 'physiotherapy'.
    absolutely right , see some of the injuries are keyfabe do`nt consider them to be realistic what skirosis said 100% i agree with it @ cena`s no1#fangirl
    Last edited by supersiddh; 06-02-2011 at 12:06 PM.
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

Master of dR www.desirulez.net

T

Close this poll soon..

It doesn't matter his doing good or not there are also other superstar like Jhon cena who is real champ .....tht guy should be a topic for the thread ur just trying to get more people think about del rio...Del rio is new nd we cant really predict how is going to in future......Soo usless topic fellow make it on some one who deserves for this type of topic...

Nd ya i think del rio needs to show some of action in the ring rather then just coming up on monday night raw with wearing suit nd talk shit...Talk less do more

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

T

Quote Originally Posted by supersiddh View Post
    absolutely right , see some of the injuries are keyfabe do`nt consider them to be realistic what skirosis said 100% i agree with it @ cena`s no1#fangirl
    it doesn't matter to me weather or not the injuries are keyfab or not. Del rio is being portrayed as a vindictive elitist and that doesn't sit well with the WWE universe. his past accomplishments don't mean much because the WWE universe only cares about what he's done in the WWE and what he's done is injure some of the fan favorites. unless this changes he'll be one of the most hated Wrestlers in the WWE since he came to the WWE I never heard any one cheering for him or calling out his name in the middle of a match. if the guy has any WWE fans their few and far between.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 06-02-2011 at 08:17 PM.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    it doesn't matter to me weather or not the injuries are keyfab or not. Del rio is being portrayed as a vindictive elitist and that doesn't sit well with the WWE universe. his past accomplishments don't mean much because the WWE universe only cares about what he's done in the WWE and what he's done is injure some of the fan favorites. unless this changes he'll be one of the most hated Wrestlers in the WWE since he came to the WWE I never heard any one cheering for him or calling out his name in the middle of a match. if the guy has any WWE fans their few and far between.
    You NEED guys like Del Rio to be hated characters so that there's a counter to the John Cena's, The Undertaker's, The Kane's etc. What would Spiderman be if he didn't have a villain to fight? A wierdo in pyjamas who lurks on street corners. For what Del Rio is supposed to be doing, and that's making the WWE Universe dislike/hate him, he's doing a fantastic job. And just because someone's disliked in the WWE doesn't mean they can't do well. Hell Edge spent a good portion of his career as a Heel and look at him. Jake the Snake Roberts is widely regarded as the best ever heel to work in Wrestling, and people still cheer the guy's name when he's mentioned. End of the day what we see in the ring and on the mic is gonna be completely different to the guy when they're behind the curtain.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Del Rio has a lot of in-ring talent and he also gets a lot of hate from the crowd when he's on the mic which is what he aims to do, so it's no criticism saying that nobody cheers for him.
    And I'll never get tired of hearing him call Rey 'Little Chihuahua'

T

'Little Chihuahua'
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    You NEED guys like Del Rio to be hated characters so that there's a counter to the John Cena's, The Undertaker's, The Kane's etc. What would Spiderman be if he didn't have a villain to fight? A wierdo in pyjamas who lurks on street corners. For what Del Rio is supposed to be doing, and that's making the WWE Universe dislike/hate him, he's doing a fantastic job. And just because someone's disliked in the WWE doesn't mean they can't do well. Hell Edge spent a good portion of his career as a Heel and look at him. Jake the Snake Roberts is widely regarded as the best ever heel to work in Wrestling, and people still cheer the guy's name when he's mentioned. End of the day what we see in the ring and on the mic is gonna be completely different to the guy when they're behind the curtain.
    yes the wwe needs heels but del rio is going to be much of a contender unless he get a change in way he's written. HHH re invented him self every couple of years and that what made him the greatest heel in the wwe's history. So did edge and christian when they where heels and they where great heels del rio needs to do the same sooner rather then later. the whole I'm better then you elitist gimick isn't going to sit with the wwe universe. they don't win 11 championship belts like edge and HHH. no they wind up with two like JBL . they might win a title but they manage to tick off pepole backstage like Jack Swagger did and have the title taken away in a couple of weeks or months. I would rather have del rio be a muptile title holder with out the mexican aroscrait gmick then have him be a one shot title holder like jack swagger. I can't be the only one who thinks this dle rio as he is written is getting old and it needs to change

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast