View Poll Results: What would you rather have -- a lot of money or great looks?

5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Money, any day of the week!

2 40.00%
  • Looks -- you can make money, but you can't buy a perfect face and body

1 20.00%
  • I can't decide between the two

0 0%
  • who cares

2 40.00%
    Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Poll: Would you rather be rich or look fabulous?

Follow us on Social Media

A survey has found that nearly a quarter of Americans would rather have a great body than be richer by a million dollars.

The survey by the Nutrisystem Diet Index showed that 22 percent of people would pass up on such a staggering amount of money to have their dream body for the rest of their lives.

It also found that Americans are attached to their favourite foods, with 45 percent admitting it would be more difficult to give up their favourite dessert than sex for one month.

"These survey results help focus on where Americans can make improvements and hopefully serve as a springboard for Americans to take control of their health," the New York Post quoted Dr Bruce Daggy, a nutritional biochemist at Nutrisystem, as saying.

The Nutrisystem Diet Index analysed diet and other lifestyle behaviours based on a telephone survey conducted between February 22 and March 8 among 1,000 adults age 18 and over.

If you had a choice, what would you opt for -- money or good looks?

...being a human...

dR Wrestlers

I think I would choose the money, I mean, I'm not stupid, so as soon as I have a million dollars, I could easily use it to be rich for the rest of my live.
    And when I have enough money, I could effort a gym and/or personal trainer so I can get the body I want ^_^

Maybe, if you are a very talented Musician or actor or something you would prefer the easy dream body since its gonna help to promote yourself

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY i want d money it gimme pride
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

whooooooooo caressss
    sorry dude .... Hash