Retired Staff

Default Delhi 6 - First Look Pictures

Follow us on Social Media

American-born Roshan (Abhishek Bachchan), brings his ailing grandmother back to India. Little does he know that the quick trip will turn into the longest journey of his life - a journey within. The backdrop of the story is the ancient walled city of Delhi, a character in herself. She represents the chaos, religion, beliefs and ethos of the Indian people. The pin code of the city is 110006, and they call her Delhi-6.

The movie is being made under UTV Motion Pictures and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra Pictures banner.

Rang De Basanti fame Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra will call the shots in 'Delhi 6'.

The movie stars Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Atul Kulkarni, Divya Dutta, Om Puri, Rishi Kapoor and Waheeda Rehman.

Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee A R Rahman is the music director of 'Delhi 6'.

'Delhi 6' is reportedly based on the childhood memories of director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra.

Says Rakeysh Mehra: "For me itís much more than a movie. I have dipped the pen in the ink of my childhood memories, and set them against contemporary India."

Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra took two years to finalize the cast of 'Delhi 6'.

The response to Delhi 6 was "fantastic" at the recently concluded Dubai Film Festival.

The movie will release on February 20, 2009.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank you so much for sharing.

Retired Staff
    London, UK

thank u so much for sharing