Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

Default The Biggest loser in WWE "Alberto Del Rioooooooooooooooooooo"

Follow us on Social Media

Every one know this think Alberto del rio is loser

His Destiny is to become The Biggest losser of WWE
    Alberto cross arm breaker sucks because of him christian suffers a lot

I think this man doesn`t deserve this push for sure. He has no charizma, no mic skills, no looks, maybe a bit in ring skill, but not interesting and nothing special. And giving him title match on WM? lol are u serious?? I guarantee he will be in Most over ever list TOP10 next year. Guys like Punk,Christian working in company for years and whats now? Christian even doesnt have a match at WM.

Atleast they doing right thing with the christian . Guy has charizma,mic skills,should improve in ring, look isnt that bad(he has 3/4 of things u need to be great) and in today`s WWE charizma and mic means everything.

I hate WM27 but the First Match Was the best match and when edge destroy alberto's car that was the best part of WM27

1st he loss in wm27 and then he got another chance in ER but his lossing streak continuous and in ER brodus clay also helped him but christian is best he wins and again he got chance to become no. 1 contender for wwe championship but again he loss

and every body knows this thing that he wins royal rumble because he comes on no. 38

and i hate his style - "my name my name is albertoooooooooooooooooooooooooo delllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooo but u already know this thing "

he sucks man ...

in my eyes the guy doesnt have a future, his destiny gonna be same as Swagger

Discuss about this.

Last edited by dR Cruzer; 05-26-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

T

yes i am totally agree with u
    lol ---> His Destiny is to become The Biggest losser of WWE

dR Backup www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

T

agree with u

agree with u cruzer

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I disagree completely with you. Alberto Del Rio is very very good at what he does, annoy people and make them dislike him. The Christian thing was an accident and he will have apologised backstage like all of them do when they accidntally injure each other. It's a physical buisness, it happens. In ring yeah, he's not fantastic technically, but niether was Stone Cold Steve Austin or John Cena, and look at those two guys. Hell on a technical level even Undertaker doesn't rate in the top 10 of guys. Ability works on different levels, guys like Orton, Punk, Triple H etc all play off their superior ability ring-wise in their characters, while people who are more personality focused (think The Rock as a great example) can still go on to do very well in the WWE. Remember JBL? Couldn't hold a candle to Orton, Punk and co in the ring, still holds the record as the longest raining WHC. And as far as Del Rio's championship aspirations, I do think one day he will be champion, a champion we'll all love to hate and to see all our fave guys beat ten bells out of him on a regular basis. So I think you're being overly critical of a guy who's just doing his job very well. After all, his job -is- to annoy you and make you boo him.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Ok seriously, I can not wait for Supersiddh to see this.

Now I also got to agree with Skorsis. I think Del Rio is a really good heel.

I actually remember saying the somewhat of the same thing dR Cruzer about Stone Cold during his Ringmaster days when I was a kid. So believe when I say if you don't like del rio now, at lets give him a year or two.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    I disagree completely with you. Alberto Del Rio is very very good at what he does, annoy people and make them dislike him. The Christian thing was an accident and he will have apologised backstage like all of them do when they accidntally injure each other. It's a physical buisness, it happens. In ring yeah, he's not fantastic technically, but niether was Stone Cold Steve Austin or John Cena, and look at those two guys. Hell on a technical level even Undertaker doesn't rate in the top 10 of guys. Ability works on different levels, guys like Orton, Punk, Triple H etc all play off their superior ability ring-wise in their characters, while people who are more personality focused (think The Rock as a great example) can still go on to do very well in the WWE. Remember JBL? Couldn't hold a candle to Orton, Punk and co in the ring, still holds the record as the longest raining WHC. And as far as Del Rio's championship aspirations, I do think one day he will be champion, a champion we'll all love to hate and to see all our fave guys beat ten bells out of him on a regular basis. So I think you're being overly critical of a guy who's just doing his job very well. After all, his job -is- to annoy you and make you boo him.
    It Does't matter want u think skorsis 10 months have passed till he came in wwe he got many chance to prove himself ..... and every times when he wins the match Brodus Clay or Ricardo Rodriguez help him And giving him title match on WM? and now there are many stars like sin cara and Evan ! Evan Bourne who deserve the chance at WM ...

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Ok seriously, I can not wait for Supersiddh to see this.

Now I also got to agree with Skorsis. I think Del Rio is a really good heel.

I actually remember saying the somewhat of the same thing dR Cruzer about Stone Cold during his Ringmaster days when I was a kid. So believe when I say if you don't like del rio now, at lets give him a year or two.
    now who is supersiddh ??
    and "The Rock" and THE SHOW STOPPER and kewlboi and neeraj2217 all are agree with my statement ..

T

Quote Originally Posted by dR Cruzer View Post
    It Does't matter want u think skorsis 10 months have passed till he came in wwe he got many chance to prove himself ..... and every times when he wins the match Brodus Clay or Ricardo Rodriguez help him And giving him title match on WM? and now there are many stars like sin cara and Evan ! Evan Bourne who deserve the chance at WM ...
    If you think 10 months in the WWE should be enough to capture a World title...well... take a look at Undertaker, Triple H, Austin, The Rock, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Edge, John Cena, Randy Orton... well you get the point, I could go on here for a long, LONG time with the names of superstars who are or will go on to become legends that didn't win a World Title in 10 months. Your argument so far is severely flawed if not downright stupid.

T

It Does't matter want u think skorsis
    Wait.....didn't you say at the start of your post

Discuss about this.
    Come on guy, Skorsis is discussing his point. No need for any disrespect.

Supersiddh is one of the staff of this site, a HUGE Del Rio fan.

I swear, he has a excuse for Del Rio losing almost every time. He can be troublesome and trollish at this, but an ok guy if you don't take his post to heart.

T

now who is supersiddh ??
    and "The Rock" and THE SHOW STOPPER and kewlboi and neeraj2217 all are agree with my statement ..
    he's Del Rio's biggest fan at least here i would like Del Rio more if he wasn't being pushed as a Mexican version of JJBL with a little bit of work he could be the next HHH.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    i would like Del Rio more if he wasn't being pushed as a Mexican version of JBL

Holy Crap....I never thought of him like that, but you're right. Aw man, that's hilarious.

RIP-Mate, You ll be Remembered:) www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

Thumbs down

I Agree With U ............. Cruzer

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by black_magic View Post
    i agree with u ............. Cruzer
    i too.

T

in my eyes the guy doesnt have a future, his destiny gonna be same as Swagger
    Swagger's problem was he let his ego get the best of him when he was the Champ. He wound up ticking off some one important back stage and that's why Kane took the title from him if he can keep his ego from getting in way again he will be a major player in the WWE
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 05-28-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

I don't like his gimmick but other than that he has the credentials to be a major player in the WWE in the future.
    Give the guy some time and a new gimmick

Kinda interested how supersiddh will react when he sees this topic

I have to say that I agree with Skorsis and Tray on this one.

Del Rio is currently one of the biggest heel in our current generation and he's kicking ass in what he's doing.

Not to mention his awesome in-ring ability.

T

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    I have to say that I agree with Skorsis and Tray on this one.

Del Rio is currently one of the biggest heel in our current generation and he's kicking ass in what he's doing.

Not to mention his awesome in-ring ability.
    I AGREE WITH U , U KNOW SO WELL AS ME COZ WE HAVE SEEN 14 TV and now we are seeing PG tv where kids like DR CRUSIER post such stupid threads
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

T

CRUSER U SUCK BCOZ U DID`NT EVEN ASKED PPLS WHETHER THEY LIKE HIM OR NOT AND FAIRLY I SEEN 2-3 PPLS SUPPORTING HIM OTHERS ARE NOT SO ACTIVE IN WRESTLING DISCUSSION anyways see this DATS HOW A THREAD SHUD B http://www.desirulez.net/wrestling-d...rocks-not.html
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast