Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T

Default "Adhyayan is extremely professional, funny and an honest man" - Kangna Ranaut

Follow us on Social Media

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, January 28, 2009 - 15:47 IST

It would not be wrong if one terms her as 'The Superlative Performer', for she does impeccable performances in each film of hers! Yes, we are indeed talking about the one and only Kangna Ranaut, whose film Raaz -TMC has got a bumper opening at the Box Office. Kangna threw some more light not just about her character in the film, but also on many other aspects, exclusively on Bollywood Hungama's Celebrity Chat. For those who missed the chance of interacting with the modern day Diva, here's your chance to go back in history and relive those moments as we bring the excerpts of the super cool chat with Kangna!

I rejected more than 50 scripts before signing Fashion
    Rehan: how u select your films?
    Kangna Ranaut: I'm very choosy and rejected more than 50 scripts before signing Fashion.

Baadshah: I am looking forward to Raaz -TMC..what is your role in it?
    Kangna Ranaut: I am playing a model Nandita, she is very innocent venerable and a weak woman by nature

Baadshah: I am looking forward to Raaz -TMC..what is your role in it?
    Kangna Ranaut: I am playing a model Nandita, she is very innocent venerable and a weak woman by nature
    Ram: hi Kangna u rocked in Gangster. But don't you think u are being type cast by the producers as u play same kind of drug-alcohol addicted character.
    Kangna Ranaut: Thank you for the complement. I enjoy my rolls completely and, I don't want to do anything, which people have done before. I would definitely experiment in future but now people enjoy my work that is matter to me

213: hi...do u believe in spell?
    Kangna Ranaut: Yes I do

Oic: what is your fav track from Raaz -TMC?
    Kangna Ranaut: Maahi and Soniyo are both my favorite tracks. I hope u also like the music of my film.

Doctor: don't you think you are type cast in drug -alcohol addicted roles more often?
    Kangna Ranaut: Well this is the way one looks at anything for me my characters are interesting, and not the same.

Rehan: how u select your films?
    Kangna Ranaut: I'm very choosy and rejected more than 50 scripts before signing Fashion.

Doctor: I want to wish you very best of luck for RAAZ-TMC
    Kangna Ranaut: Thank you

Kangna Ranaut: I like the entire film, its amazing...hope all of you will watch it. Let me know how you liked it

Killer: what is your background before films?
    Kangna Ranaut: I was studying science in Chandigarh.

Killer: what is your background before films?
    Kangna Ranaut: I was studying science in Chandigarh.
    Killer: hey Kangna...what are ur upcoming projects?
    Kangna Ranaut: Kites, one film with T series and another international project, which I can't, talk about yet as I'm under contract

Nukie: hi Kangna...who is ur best friend in the industry?
    Kangna Ranaut: Hrithik is a good friend

Nukie: hi Kangna...who is ur best friend in the industry?
    Kangna Ranaut: Hrithik is a good friend
    Killer: since you don't have any filmy background then how did you get into the industry and your initial struggle?
    Kangna Ranaut: It was quite ordinary portfolio, auditions etc

Kyle: who is better actor Adhyayan or Emraan?
    Kangna Ranaut: Both are very good

3li: hi...what is ur character in the film?
    Kangna Ranaut: My character's name is Nandita...she is a model.

MANAV: hey..People have lots of expectation from this film as it is a sequel of hit Raaz..So do you think this one will out do the first one?
    Kangna Ranaut: We are very thrilled with the response. It is the biggest opening for Vishesh films so far...released with max prints...I'm sure it will definitely do better than the last Raaz

Kyle: Which is ur most challenging role till date?
    Kangna Ranaut: The most challenging role would be Shonali from Fashion

Kyle: Which is ur most challenging role till date?
    Kangna Ranaut: The most challenging role would be Shonali from Fashion
    Doctor: I am sure the movie will be one of the biggest hit of this year
    Kangna Ranaut: Thank u

Celitina: What's the secret behind your looks?
    Kangna Ranaut: I meditate a lot, and drink a lot of milk, and water. And eat lot of green vegetables, eggs and, sometimes junk food also

Celitina: What's the secret behind your looks?
    Kangna Ranaut: I meditate a lot, and drink a lot of milk, and water. And eat lot of green vegetables, eggs and, sometimes junk food also
    Doctor: Kangna is your nickname or real one.
    Kangna Ranaut: Kangna is my real name

Naps: When would we see you with Aamir?
    Kangna Ranaut: Pls ask Aamir...even i want to work with him.

Celitina: How was the experience working with your real life bf, Adhyayan?
    Kangna Ranaut: Adhyayan is extremely professional, very funny and, an honest man. I loved working with him

Celitina: How was the experience working with your real life bf, Adhyayan?
    Kangna Ranaut: Adhyayan is extremely professional, very funny and, an honest man. I loved working with him
    Celitina: What u do in your free time?
    Kangna Ranaut: I hardly get nay free time but if I do I like to cook, sleep and eat

Waluscha: When is Kites releasing? And what is it about?
    Kangna Ranaut: No idea when Kites would release...it will take some time...it's a love story.

Nukie: hey...Raaz 2 story will continue from where it has end or it is completely new? What is it all about?
    Kangna Ranaut: Its completely new...it's about secrets, ghosts, love, passion and great music

Kangna Ranaut: Thank you all for your love and support...was great talking to you all. Pls see my film.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Thank you very much

~{Princess}~ www.desirulez.net

T

thanks dear

ℓу нιgн ιη тнє ѕку www.desirulez.net

T

thanks for sharing